Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to 234, where is the HOV exit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zevida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to 234, where is the HOV exit?
    Posted: 29 Mar 2004 at 8:52pm
I usually pick up slugs at the Pentagon and drop off at either Horner or Tackett's Mill. I need to go to Rt. 234 at the end of the week and would like to pick up 234 slugs. I know where the commuter lot is, but I don't know where the exit is to get off the HOV lanes. I don't want to miss 234. When coming down the HOV lanes, when do I need to get off to make the 234 exit? Will I have to merge onto the regular lanes then get off (like at Lorton), so is there an exit specifically for the HOV lanes (like at Horner).

Thanks so much!
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2004 at 9:53am
You have to merge onto the regular lanes; exit 162 to Dumfries/Manassas. Then, you need to get off exit 162B to Dumfries.
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 8:25am
The Dumfries exit is 152, not 162. You need to exit the HOV lanes near the truck scales and work your way across to the righthand lane, but there is a sign on the HOV that shows you where to exit.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2004 at 8:57am
My bad. It is exit 152. Talking about typos.
Zevida View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zevida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2004 at 2:04pm
Thanks guys!
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2004 at 11:22am
Your welcome Zevida.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2004 at 11:23am
Ops, you're welcome again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic