Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Route 110 Access to the Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Route 110 Access to the Pentagon
    Posted: 07 Dec 2001 at 5:33am
This comment was posted on the old message board from a slug:

This morning, November 28, there was another traffic pattern established in the Pentagon area without advance notice. Specifically, I had 3 riders from the Fredericksburg area that needed to go to the Pentagon. I turned off the HOV lane at the Pentagon exit, turned left onto what had been the access road to 110, and saw a huge sign which read "110 Access Closed". Needless to say, that came as quite a shock. I was able to ask one of the security guards for directions, and ended up going back down Fern Street and cutting across Fern to 15th Street and then to the I-395, 110 route that runs beside the Pentagon. Does anyone know how long this traffic pattern will remain? Is it going to be permanent? Has anyone else found a better way to drop off Pentagon workers in the mornings? I work in Rosslyn and need to get onto either 110 or 27 to go to Wilson Boulevard. I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2003 at 4:20pm
A message just came out today that there will be a lot of changes to the Pentagon's NORTH PARKING area due to the work on the Route 110 bypass. The North Parking Drop off point is being moved to the South Parking area. Parts of Perimeter Drive will be narrowed down to 2 lanes. This will be effective for at least a year!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic