Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug for our Carpool in Springfield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Timpani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slug for our Carpool in Springfield
    Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 4:26pm
Our regular slug had an operation and will be out of commission till the end of May/first of June...
Every morning between 7:15-7:30, Cardinal Forest/Forrester Blvd, we need a slug that can go to L'Enfant Plaza with curbside access to the Metro, instead of the Pentagon.. let me know...

Mike T
azimm View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2004 at 9:52am
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Timpani
[br]Our regular slug had an operation and will be out of commission till the end of May/first of June...
Every morning between 7:15-7:30, Cardinal Forest/Forrester Blvd, we need a slug that can go to L'Enfant Plaza with curbside access to the Metro, instead of the Pentagon.. let me know...

Mike T

Are you still interested in someone? I just moved here a week ago and discovered this line. I need to go to 14th and independence-would that be on your way if you still need someone?
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2004 at 1:23pm
quote:
Originally posted by azimmAre you still interested in someone? I just moved here a week ago and discovered this line. I need to go to 14th and independence-would that be on your way if you still need someone?

If you are female you might want to check on this other thread from the general topics board:

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1236
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2004 at 3:56pm
LOL, USA.
aceofspade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aceofspade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2004 at 12:39pm
funny!
Good luck with ALL your searches, Mike T!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic