Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Route 3/Gordan Rd Fredericksburg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Route 3/Gordan Rd Fredericksburg
    Posted: 11 May 2004 at 2:31pm
I'm new to the area and it's still not clear to me where to pick up slugs leaving the city and going to Fredericksburg slug line.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2004 at 3:48pm
Hi Barb, I slug from the Pentagon back to F-burg. There might be another pick-up point, but like you I too am still learning. [:)]
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2004 at 4:20pm
There is another pick-up point in DC. The corner of 14th and G streets.
pb1974 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 10:30am
Hi Barb. My BF and I work in the district and live off of Rt. 3. Are you a driver looking for slugs? You've got two right here! [:)] Where are you coming from (in DC)? What time do you leave? Maybe we could work something out. [:)]

quote:
Originally posted by Barb
[br]I'm new to the area and it's still not clear to me where to pick up slugs leaving the city and going to Fredericksburg slug line.

Barb View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2004 at 10:41am
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I do not drive in everyday, but I am wanting to find slugs for when I do drive in. I understand that you may be looking for something regular. Like today (June 8, 2004), I will be leaving at 4:30 p.m. from 6th st., NW. and I am in need of 2 slugs for the return trip to Fredericksburg.
quote:
Originally posted by pb1974
[br]Hi Barb. My BF and I work in the district and live off of Rt. 3. Are you a driver looking for slugs? You've got two right here! [:)] Where are you coming from (in DC)? What time do you leave? Maybe we could work something out. [:)]

quote:
Originally posted by Barb
[br]I'm new to the area and it's still not clear to me where to pick up slugs leaving the city and going to Fredericksburg slug line.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic