Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Automated Slug Matching System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdspears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2005 at 9:52am
Has anyone heard about an automatic matching system from a company called Ecolane?
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2005 at 2:35pm
Sorry, but the automatic system is not operational...yet. I'm still hopeful.

Basically, a couple of programmers were donating time to write this software but just haven't had the time to finish it. They were doing it for free so I can't complain.
Max View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2005 at 9:23pm
Hi all: Please try carpoolworld.com (free) to match up your trips. let me know if any additional features/improvements will help you.
dickboyd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2005 at 3:29am
quote:
Originally posted by Max
[br]Hi all: Please try carpoolworld.com (free) to match up your trips. let me know if any additional features/improvements will help you.

Thanks for the link, Max. This should be able to identify some of those smaller out of the way parking spaces and might even encourage some of the drive alones to join a car pool or pick up a slug.

If you are promoting slug lines on the bulletin boards at work, or in the "company" newspaper, include a plug for carpoolworld. You might even find it of use in your next trip to Oakland.

dickboyd@aol.com
eRideShare View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eRideShare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2005 at 5:35am
For DC-area carpools also be sure to visit www.eRideShare.com, a leading site serving the US and Canada, with more than 400 listings for commutes into DC, and almost 1000 more listings for VA and MD as of September 2005.
davemac View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2005 at 3:42pm
Check out www.zipeee.com . It has RideShare feature. ZIPeee.com is free classfied ads website, The One Place For Everything and It's Free!
cody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2005 at 9:52pm
do the programmers still work on it? if do, i probably would like to contribute some my expertise (GIS) to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Admin
[br]Sorry, but the automatic system is not operational...yet. I'm still hopeful.

Basically, a couple of programmers were donating time to write this software but just haven't had the time to finish it. They were doing it for free so I can't complain.

cody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2005 at 9:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by Admin
[br]Sorry, but the automatic system is not operational...yet. I'm still hopeful.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic