Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug-Lines.com acquires SlugVirginia.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug-Lines.com acquires SlugVirginia.com
    Posted: 22 May 2004 at 6:47am
Slug-Lines.com acquires SlugVirginia.com - Although this sounds like a hostile takeover it wasn't! Chuck, who ran SlugVirginia.com for many years, moved to Florida and decided to pursue other interests. Chuck offered the domain name to me to prevent the "website not found" error and to redirect users to Slug-Lines.com. Now, if somebody clicks on the old SlugVirginia.com link, they will not see an error message, but be redirected to Slug-lines.com.

A sincere thanks to Chuck for his many years of supporting slugging. Your efforts will have a lasting impact to the slugging community. 
wdossel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wdossel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2004 at 4:52pm
Admin:

Will any of the unique items from that site be re-posted here (e.g., stories, etc.)?

- Will
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2004 at 6:01am
Will,
The short answer is no - not at this time. But then again, I didn't ask either. I'll try to contact Chuck and see if he is willing to send me his stories and anything else interesting from his site.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic