Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHorner Road Commuter to Tysons Corner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horner Road Commuter to Tysons Corner
    Posted: 27 May 2014 at 5:07pm
Are there any Slug lines to go to Tysons Corner?
I leave around 8AM. Anyone interested in Riding along?
ba740 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ba740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 5:10pm
quote:
Originally posted by ba740

Are there any Slug lines to go to Tysons Corner from Woodbridge (Horner Road I95 &Princewilliam)?

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:10am
Although, there isn't currently a slug line to Tysons, I believe this will develop shortly after the HOT lanes come into effect. Nobody knows, but the HOT lanes could increase slugging activity.

More to follow....
michelleG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 11:34am
I would be. what lot are you leaving from? I'd like to talk to you more about it and what you've experienced. Thanks.

michellegerhardt4@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by ba740

Are there any Slug lines to go to Tysons Corner?

MichelleGerhardt
michelleG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 11:38am
Admin- I can't email you or anyone. says i need to post times but I believe I have. Can you fix?
Michellegerhardt4@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Although, there isn't currently a slug line to Tysons, I believe this will develop shortly after the HOT lanes come into effect. Nobody knows, but the HOT lanes could increase slugging activity.

More to follow....

MichelleGerhardt
misaya View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 3:36am
Are you planning on http://www.mmoggg.com/ acrimonious up Metal Gear Solid V if it launches age-old (hopefully) next year If so, will you bounce for the next-gen version I can't brainstorm why anyone with a PS4 or Xbox One wouldn't. Of course, it will be nice for those who are apathetic to advancement to still adore the wackiness that Kojima's fifth affiliate will accordingly accompany on PS3 or Xbox 360.
aklymchuk View Drop Down
Advanced Slug
Advanced Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aklymchuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:08am
Slugging commute to Tysons Corner, VA is available now with Sameride commuter community.
For further details, please see information at www.sameride.com.

AK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic