Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV VIOLATORS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShhhIKnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 11:03pm
quote:
Originally posted by CarlSpangler

Let me get this straight. Folks are for enforcing HOV violaters but not reckless speeders doing 80+. What speed do you guys consider unsafe? 90 95 ? Decision is not yours. State needs the revenue, we need fewer empty HOV vehicles and tailgaters (yes if I am doing 75 in left lane and you are doing 85 you are tailgating me - sorry I'm not moving - in fact I slow up)

Really?!?! Since returning from overseas after 7yrs, I've been battling "road rage" because of drivers like you. And, not just for the speed factor. But because it's drivers like you that cause the backups. The left lane is for PASSING ONLY! Otherwise, stay to the right. Passing from the right should be illegal (it might be but not enforced). "Hanging out" in the left lane IS illegal and unfortunately isn't enforced. If only drivers would use the "zipper effect" in merging traffic. There are so many ways for ALL to make the traffic situation better. But, it's drivers with your mindset that will prevent that from happening. So unfortunate!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 8:42am
quote:
Originally posted by ShhhIKnow

quote:

Let me get this straight. Folks are for enforcing HOV violaters but not reckless speeders doing 80+. What speed do you guys consider unsafe? 90 95 ? Decision is not yours. State needs the revenue, we need fewer empty HOV vehicles and tailgaters (yes if I am doing 75 in left lane and you are doing 85 you are tailgating me - sorry I'm not moving - in fact I slow up)

Really?!?! Since returning from overseas after 7yrs, I've been battling "road rage" because of drivers like you. And, not just for the speed factor. But because it's drivers like you that cause the backups. The left lane is for PASSING ONLY! Otherwise, stay to the right. Passing from the right should be illegal (it might be but not enforced). "Hanging out" in the left lane IS illegal and unfortunately isn't enforced. If only drivers would use the "zipper effect" in merging traffic. There are so many ways for ALL to make the traffic situation better. But, it's drivers with your mindset that will prevent that from happening. So unfortunate!

WELL SAID!!!! IMMATURE A**ES WHO HAVE NO LIVES! [:(!]

Nic
mdog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 10:13am
Guys, don't waste your time arguing with a troll.
CarlSpangler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 4:27pm
Sometimes I get alongside a car in slow lane and go same speed as he is and create a rolling roadblock for all the reckless speeding road raged no-life morons behind me.
quote:
Originally posted by mdog

NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 4:30pm
quote:

Sometimes I get alongside a car in slow lane and go same speed as he is and create a rolling roadblock for all the reckless speeding road raged no-life morons behind me.
quote:

That's how people get shot.

Nic
jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 7:47am
quote:
Originally posted by NO44

quote:

quote:

Slug Down! Slug Down![B)]

Nic

jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 7:49am
quote:
Originally posted by jadams08

quote:
Originally posted by NO44

quote:

quote:

Nic

Slug Down! Slug Down![B)]
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:06am
quote:

Didn't know you could get a Barbie PowerWheels Jeep going that fast.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
CarlSpangler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 10:41pm
Barbie wheels jeep.. oh man that is funny stuff...I'm cracking up.. cutting edge .. and the other guy with the reference to people shooting other people over traffic behavior.. that would be so funny if it wasnt scary..
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 9:15am
Me thinks it's time to lock this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic