Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV3 still free after HOT lanes in?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOV3Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOV3 still free after HOT lanes in?
    Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm
After seeing the HOT lanes in effect on 495 will HOV3 still be free going in on 95 lanes? I have no idea how that would be monitored. And quite frankly, I think the state troopers at that point will just be enforcing the speed limit as the EZ pass will be charging all the vehicles to use the HOV/HOT lanes.

Does anyone understand the dual use of the HOV3 lanes on 95 when they go HOT?
ashleytgill View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleytgill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 2:06pm
http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/newsroom/northern_virginia/2011/virginia_advances_new_i-9550721.asp
RetiredMarine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:23am
I have used the 495 hot lanes three times now with the special easy pass it workes well. Slid the easy passes switch to HOV and it was FREE.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic