Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I-395 SHUT DOWN!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 3:05pm
Gee Avalanche, If I were a slug, I'd have quietly gotten on the bus or train and not whined that the guy who gave me a free ride home 4 days out of the week didn't do it 5.

Nobody owes you a ride home.

BTW, get a real truck when you grow up.

avalanche22 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avalanche22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 3:20pm
quote:
Originally posted by 122582
[br]Gee Avalanche, If I were a slug, I'd have quietly gotten on the bus or train and not whined that the guy who gave me a free ride home 4 days out of the week didn't do it 5.

Nobody owes you a ride home.

BTW, get a real truck when you grow up.

LOL... That's why it cost you $82.00 dollars to full yours up every 3 days. Stop complaining... Just admit you was wrong. But I"m sure you be there this afternoon picking up slugs just to beat the traffic. HOV hasn't been lifted today.

Question for you.

When do you ask for Gas money? Once you already on HOV or when they walk up to the truck ask you where you going? I"m sure you don't want to bring it up at the lot because it would be a long morning/afternoon for you.

BTW 82 dollars you must be driving a 18 wheeler. Take a step back and come down to affordable truck.
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 3:25pm
First of all 122852 or whatever your name is - the buses weren't running that day which is why people were trying to get rides. It left quite a few people wondering how to get home. Nice normal people picked up slugs and took them home. You, on the other hand, didn't. Stop being so unnecessarily mean to people on the board. If you don't want to pick up slugs, go drive your gas hog in the regular lanes. No one wants to ride with you anyways. You should change you handle to Driver w/ Attitude w/ Gas Guzzling Hog. Enuf said. Thank you!
122582 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 3:28pm
Enuf,
If no one wants to ride with me, why do they constantly ask me to take 3, or 4, or 5??

I'd be nicer if slugs didn't whine so much.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 3:31pm
122 needs afirmation someone likes him. How cute. If slugs in line could identify you as the driver and the poster, trust me, they would pass you up! Go hang w/ flutentsluggerhugger, you guys sound like you'd make good friends!
122582 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 4:27pm
122582 is my license plate number.
Look before you get in.

SpotsySlugBug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpotsySlugBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 4:37pm
aww, 122582, you're KNOW you are gonna miss us when you find a carpool [:)]

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2005 at 4:39pm
Lets all look out for 122's license plate! Tell us - what kind of vehicle, where do you pick up/drop off? Thanks a bunch!
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:06am
Who would have ever thunk it...a simple "notification" thread turned pissing contest
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2005 at 7:20am
GREAT RIDE IN TODAY_ Im the first in the office- HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'}
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic