Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it possible to slug from 234 to Springfield?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it possible to slug from 234 to Springfield?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it possible to slug from 234 to Springfield?
    Posted: 16 Nov 2003 at 6:37pm
Hi there - I live in Dumfries and the best lot would be the 234 commuter lot. I only need to go to Springfield - I work at Braddock Rd & 495. Is there any way to make that trip with slugs? I am willing and would actually prefer to drive. Thanks
argentinian_belle View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote argentinian_belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2003 at 11:30am
I don't believe there's a way to make that trip. For what i understand all slugs go all the way to the Pentagon or downtown DC.
sancochojoe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sancochojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2003 at 11:45am
Looks like you may need to drive or take the VRE Train
viper View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 2:54pm
Agree with the above. I've been slugging out of 234 for nearly 3 years and have never heard of a destination even close to this (driver OR rider). Good luck in alternative transportation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic