Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEnfant Afternoon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0sh0falltrades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEnfant Afternoon
    Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 9:17pm
I will be beginning to pick up folks from Rolling Valley in the AM around 8 heading to LEnfant/Judiciary Sq/Union Station. I've slugged a few times as a rider in the morning and am still learning the route. My question is, I get off at 5:30 p.m., are riders waiting at LEnfant at that time to return to Rolling Valley? Is it worth trying to make it to the HOV by that time?

Rolling Valley to LEnfant/Judiciary Square/Union Station
Zach View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 12:17pm
Josh - have you had any luck with your proposed route? I'd like to become a slug rider to/from L'Enfant. I also get off at 5:30. Ideally, my destination would be the Sydenstricker Park & Ride, but my backup plan would be Rolling Valley or Cardinal Forest. Feel free to email me through the link in my profile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic