Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lot at RT 630 in Stafford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dane.salm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lot at RT 630 in Stafford
    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 9:19am
I am moving back to the area and will live in Stafford this time around. I have been told the Lot at RT 630 (Courthouse) will be closed for sometime. I'm looking for when it is expected to reopen and what is the best alternative until it is open. Thanks -Dane
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 12:10pm
Dane
There really never was an 630 Slug line.
Your best bet is to use the 610 line(s) - either Mine RD or Stafforboro
Robertsterbutzel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertsterbutzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 6:19pm
Keith are you still interested in slugging from the 630 lot to the pentagon
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2020 at 12:05pm
Robert
I was just explaining to Dane that there were no 630 slug lines, based upon his question.
When I slug I use the 610 line(s) - either Mine RD or Stafforboro
Robertsterbutzel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robertsterbutzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 8:33pm
Keith
I now drive a vanpool from the 630 stafford commuter lot.I also can go to the 610 lots as well.I am looking for riders to the pentagon. If you know of any riders tell them to look for the time2govan in the 630 court house commuter lot information posted on the van windows.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic