Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug Driver Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxibphd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 11:01am
Where is the slug pick up point in Roslyn in the evenings?

MaxiB
jc9 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 11:24am
I used to drive to Rosslyn in the mornings and almost never had trouble picking up slugs from the 234 commuter lot. I picked up b/w 6-6:30am but I think the line is pretty active for most of the morning. I know from experience how aggrevating it is to go to Horner or further north in the am...try 234 and see if you like it!
AF Fam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AF Fam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 12:14pm
The slug pickup for Woodbridge and points south is right behind the building at 1995 North Moore Street. There are two lines. The one closest to the traffic light is for Stafford and points south. The one slightly up the hill is for Horner's/Tackett's/PM. I have been able to get a ride as late as 5:45 PM.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic