Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to slugging?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to slugging?
    Posted: 28 Apr 2005 at 10:46am
With gas prices making the slug lines longer, it's necessary to get the new slugs aware of the rules.

No talking, no cell phones, leave the seats alone, yes I listen to country (you heard it playing when I picked you up)and no I won't change the station, easy on the perfume/cologne, and don't pass gas in my car!
uhura2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhura2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2005 at 11:14am
quote:
Originally posted by 122582
[br]With gas prices making the slug lines longer, it's necessary to get the new slugs aware of the rules.

No talking, no cell phones, leave the seats alone, yes I listen to country (you heard it playing when I picked you up)and no I won't change the station, easy on the perfume/cologne, and don't pass gas in my car!

LOL-let's add "no breathing"
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2005 at 11:32am
Slugs,
Glad to see 122582 has no rules established against chewing, belching, burping, sneezing, or hiccup-ing in his/her car!

Keep on sluggin'! [:)] -- and try to follow "the rules" [;)]-- at least be considerate of others. [;)] Golden Rule and all that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic