Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to Woodbrige

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abeautifulwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Woodbrige
    Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 10:11am
I am moving to woodbridge in about a month and like most of you, I work in DC. I am also new to this website. I noticed that there are no slug-lines going to horner road near 21st street. The closest is 14th street. I work at 21st and Penn very close to GWU. Can anyone tell me where I could find a line that was close to my location that goes to horner road? I didn't want to do the metro to pentagon or the commuter bus because both prove to be quite pricey. Is that my only option? Also, are there any pick up lines that go to 21st & Penn at Horner road?

Thanks!
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2006 at 11:47am
When I worked on 18th, I found that my only option was to walk or metro over to 14th Street to go home in the evenings.

I also know that there is an email list out there for coordinated rides home from 18th Street, but I don't know how to access it. Maybe someone can help you with that.

Metro from Foggy Bottom to McPherson is probably only $1.25 or $1.50, and you're only paying it one way (you can definitely get a ride TO 18th Street in the morning). While it adds up, it is certainly cheaper than taking the bus home, and it's even cheaper than driving in yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic