Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New York City to D.C?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateONeill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New York City to D.C?
    Posted: 30 May 2003 at 12:45pm
Hello,
I am from Texas and will be visiting the NYC area. I want to take my son to Washington, D.C. while I am up there. I am looking for a way to commute from NYC to DC. The train was too expensive for us. Any ideas? [?]
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2003 at 12:59pm
You can get round trip bus tickets pretty cheap. Here's one:

http://www.2000coach.com/newyorkdcrt.html
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2003 at 12:42am
Uh....oh yeah......most folks on those buses won't really speak English, OK? They won't realy speak Texican Spanglish either, but I think you'll find them to be A-OK folks anyway. It's a right cheap way to get back and forth and I think you'll get to see some pretty cool ethnic neighborhoods too!

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic