Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Places to pick up riders.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALIrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Places to pick up riders.
    Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:36pm
Aside from the Pentagon, are there any other places to pick up riders in the afternoon? I have been to Mark Center and waited 30 minutes, NADA.

I work in Falls Church: Arlington BLVD/Fairview DR and I get off around 3:30 or 4:00pm. I can drop off people in Stafford (630 & 610), Route 17, and Route 3.

Working here in Falls Church is not really good for commuters considering there's no other places that I know of to pick up riders aside from the Pentagon. Any advice?

CALIrider
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:22am
There are 2 pickup locations for 610 in Crystal City

KeithO
dianep View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 8:00am
What you need to do is start a slug line from Fairview Drive by the Defense Health Agency. I worked there and the commute was awful, having to drop off and pick up slugs at the Pentagon and then drive the extra miles to get to work. I think I was putting over 80 miles/day on my car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic