Print Page | Close Window

Do not Dirty my Car Seat

Printed From: Slug-Lines.com
Category: General Slugging Questions and Comments
Forum Name: General Slugging Topics
Forum Description: This is the area for all general slugging comments. To add a comment simply create a new topic or see FAQ for detailed information on how to post comments.
URL: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1546
Printed Date: 18 May 2024 at 3:34pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Do not Dirty my Car Seat
Posted By: Sylvia
Subject: Do not Dirty my Car Seat
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 11:51am
People, the ground you walk on is DIRTY. There is spit, gum and God knows what else on the ground. I find that some sluggers put their briefcase/bags on the ground, regardless of whether the ground is wet or not, will waiting for a ride. As soon as they get into the car the first thing they do is put their bag on the seat. This has happened to me and I find it very, very, annoying. I keep the inside of my car clean for my own comfort which the slugger benefits from as well. I would not sit on a dirty seat and I am sure neither would some sluggers. If the ground is good enough for your bags, then the floor of my car is also good enough. Or you can put your bag on your lap. Get your clothes dirty, not my upholstery. How can anyone be so inconsiderate to another persons property?

Replies:
Posted By: sluDgE
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 12:43pm
Sylvia,
Good point. I think many slugs are just creatures of habit, and often don't even think about where their bags were sitting before they plopped the wet/dirty bags down on a driver's clean car upholstery. This might be a good item to add to the Slugging Etiquette list.

One way you can do something to stop this is politely remind & caution the slugs BEFORE they enter your car .. especially if you have electric door locks. Something like, "I noticed your gym bag was on that wet pavement, will you please put it on the floorboard?" will probably work. Then you can unlock the doors.

After all, you are sharing your clean, reliable comfortable car with people who are depending on you for a ride to/from work.

Keep on sluggin' [:)]

Posted By: qorc
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 1:02pm
buy seat covers (GOOD ones for the back seat, less than $100)

if you're going to take slugs, expect some dirt and wear and tear. You've got FOUR STRANGERS going in and out of your car every day - 20 a week, 80+ a month and so on.

if you can't deal with the dirt and won't buy seat covers and floor mats, then don't take slugs.

Posted By: defender
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 1:26pm
quote:
Originally posted by Sylvia
[br]People, . . . Get your clothes dirty, not my upholstery. How can anyone be so inconsiderate . . .?

Good question. May I add a few of my own?

Do you drive a silver/grey color BMW, VA plates ADK****, goes to 234/Montclair? Yes, well guess what?

A friend called me Thursday to say -- "Do not ride with these people. They do not want me to put my bag on the seat and they have their bags on the floor. They told me to put my bag on my lap. How inconsiderate is that?"

I thought it was pretty cool question. More so the situation. Not many Silver/Grey BMWs. Much less one where the first three letters on the plate might form an easy to remember sound.

Posted By: pb1974
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 1:36pm
I agree. It certainly isn't considerate to put wet/dirty items on the seat of a stranger's car. However, I do think that if any driver truly wants to protect their seats, they could by seat covers or cover the seat with blanket. No, it doesn't look great, but it's temporary for the time you have slugs in the car and you save yourself the aggravation of messy slugs.

quote:
Originally posted by qorc
[br]buy seat covers (GOOD ones for the back seat, less than $100)

if you're going to take slugs, expect some dirt and wear and tear. You've got FOUR STRANGERS going in and out of your car every day - 20 a week, 80+ a month and so on.

if you can't deal with the dirt and won't buy seat covers and floor mats, then don't take slugs.

Posted By: USA
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 1:52pm
Or you could just pop the trunk and ask them to put their bags back there. In particular the people who pull wheeled suitcases should have no problem doing this.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 3:32pm
quote:

I do not have a problem with the dirty floor mats, but I do have a problem with inconsiderate people who have no consideration of other people's property.

Posted By: tri2dc
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 3:49pm
Slugs by the very nature are not "clean" animals, in fact kind-of slimey

Posted By: defender
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2005 at 5:23pm
quote:
[br]
quote:

I do not have a problem with the dirty floor mats, but I do have a problem with inconsiderate people who have no consideration of other people's property.

Do you drive a silver/grey color BMW, VA plates ADK****, goes to 234/Montclair?

Fuller Underwood II

Posted By: vabigblue
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 7:46am
I think SluDge said it best. Slugs just react without thinking. I'm sure if you reminded them that the floor is better for their bags, they won't have a problem with that.

Posted By: sstran
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 7:56am
Sylvia:
It sounds to me like you are a bit too picky and particular. As the one man pointed out, you are taking over 80 people in your car a week. If you have something in particular you want a slug to do or not to do, then verbalize it it them. The are not mind readers and don't know that you don't like their bags on your seat. Most of them probably don't even realize they are getting your seats dirty.

Slugging probably isn't for you. I feel you need to go sit in traffic for a few hours this week over on the other side and then maybe you'd either voice what you want to your slugs or spend the 100 bucks on seat covers.

Posted By: SJS
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 8:57am
TRI2DC - hopefully you were trying to be funny...NOT![V][V]

Posted By: jojobean
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 9:15am
I totally agree with Sylvia. I like many, drive some days and slug the others. Why should she/he buy seat covers when its simple to put your bags on the floormat? As many threads have said this a give and take relationship. I don't think its to much to ask. I once had a woman drag her bag (the type with wheels) all the way across the back seat...leaving a trail of mud as she got out of the car.

Posted By: mirangus
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 9:30am
Why not place a little sign on the back of your seat if it bothers you so much?? That way you can communicate to all your backseat slugs and slugs won't have to be responsible for mind reading. Asking nicely would also do the trick. I doubt you'd find someone that would get irrate with you if you asked them to place their bags on the floor. It's worth a shot anyway...

Posted By: kgirl
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 9:48am
Goodness gracious. I see this continually, people get all bent out of shape over something when it would be so much easier to just voice your concern at the moment it occurs. Yes, standing outside in the cold, wet, weather for sometimes 20-30minutes, some slugs may put their briefcase/gym bag down for a moment. When the car finally arrives going to their destination --REJOICE-- and gets them out of the misearble weather, it may slip their mind that their bag might have a little dirt on it. I'm sure that the happy slugs, so happy that your car finally arrived and is nice and warm, I'm sure they would not be offended if you said, "oh hey, i think your bag might be dirty, just set it on the floor..."
or, why don't you take your own precaution and put something over the seat? you don't even need fancy schmancy seat covers, just put some newspaper down, then us slugs will feel like the dirty dogs you take us for. sheesh.

Posted By: bnvus
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 10:34am
I think a friendly reminder during those miserable days is more than appropriate...especially with a smile and a thank you.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 10:35am
quote:
Originally posted by defender
[br]
quote:
[br]
quote:

Do you drive a silver/grey color BMW, VA plates ADK****, goes to 234/Montclair?

Fuller Underwood II

No I do not drive such a car.
I think what everyone should ask themselves is, "Would I want to sit on a dirty seat in a dirty car? I think one of the rules for drivers taking part in the slug program is that they should keep their cars clean. If the driver has to provide a clean car, what give the slug the right to put dirty bags on the seat.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 10:42am
quote:
Originally posted by sstran
[br]Sylvia:
It sounds to me like you are a bit too picky and particular. As the one man pointed out, you are taking over 80 people in your car a week. If you have something in particular you want a slug to do or not to do, then verbalize it it them. The are not mind readers and don't know that you don't like their bags on your seat. Most of them probably don't even realize they are getting your seats dirty.

Slugging probably isn't for you. I feel you need to go sit in traffic for a few hours this week over on the other side and then maybe you'd either voice what you want to your slugs or spend the 100 bucks on seat covers.

Yes, you are right I am picky and quite proud of it. But it seems that I am not the only one. Do not get me wrong, not all slugs do this. Perhaps there just needs to be more picky slugs. The slugs are not children. They should know not to do it. Just like you would not go into someones home and put your feet on the sofa with your dirty shoes still on your feet.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 10:44am
quote:
Originally posted by sluDgE
[br]Sylvia,
Good point. I think many slugs are just creatures of habit, and often don't even think about where their bags were sitting before they plopped the wet/dirty bags down on a driver's clean car upholstery. This might be a good item to add to the Slugging Etiquette list.

One way you can do something to stop this is politely remind & caution the slugs BEFORE they enter your car .. especially if you have electric door locks. Something like, "I noticed your gym bag was on that wet pavement, will you please put it on the floorboard?" will probably work. Then you can unlock the doors.

After all, you are sharing your clean, reliable comfortable car with people who are depending on you for a ride to/from work.

Keep on sluggin' [:)]

I started mentioning it to them when I could not tolerate it anymore.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2005 at 10:48am
quote:
Originally posted by kgirl
[br]Goodness gracious. I see this continually, people get all bent out of shape over something when it would be so much easier to just voice your concern at the moment it occurs. Yes, standing outside in the cold, wet, weather for sometimes 20-30minutes, some slugs may put their briefcase/gym bag down for a moment. When the car finally arrives going to their destination --REJOICE-- and gets them out of the misearble weather, it may slip their mind that their bag might have a little dirt on it. I'm sure that the happy slugs, so happy that your car finally arrived and is nice and warm, I'm sure they would not be offended if you said, "oh hey, i think your bag might be dirty, just set it on the floor..."
or, why don't you take your own precaution and put something over the seat? you don't even need fancy schmancy seat covers, just put some newspaper down, then us slugs will feel like the dirty dogs you take us for. sheesh.

I apologise that my comments make you feel like a "dirty dog" as you stated. It was not my intention to make anyone think of themselves as less than human.

Posted By: pplmvrs
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 10:07am
I had a lady get in my car with one of those bags on wheels and when she opened my back door, I offered to put the bag in the back, but she said no. It was a RAINY day!! So, instead of putting the bag on the floor in the back she tossed it into the back seat, wheels down and then dragged it across my seat!!! I said something to her about it...actually I said, "I can't believe you just dragged that across my seat!" The front seat passenger couldn't believe it either. She just looked at me, smiled, and asked if I thought the weather would clear up anytime soon.
I picked her up at the Pentagon, going to Potomac Mills

Posted By: Moody Girl
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 12:02pm
I must say I was surprised when I read the responses to Sylvia's post. I cannot believe that so many of you think her request is so unreasonable. Although, I have noticed how rude and ungrateful some of my fellow slugs can be [:(], she should not have to go out and buy seat covers, plastic or put down newspapers to keep her car from being ruined! She makes the car payments we don't!

I think the moral of the story her is: Treat others as you would want them to treat you. That goes for their property as well.

Posted By: pb1974
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 1:07pm
Yes, moody, but the point is that not all slugs are going to be conscientious of their bags. If the driver wants to nip the issue in the bud, they can ask the slug to put the bag on the floor before they even get inside - or buy seat covers or blankets to put over the seats. There are many instances in life when you shouldn't *have* to say anything or go out of your way, but unfortunately, that's not real life most of the time.

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 2:10pm
pb1974, I realize that we do not live in a perfect world. However, it seems that most folks use that as an excuse to leave their common sense and respect for others at home. That is if they ever had it to begin with. [?]

I am sure that I am about to hit a nerve here, but, the folks that drive are just as important to this system as the the folks that are waiting for a ride. If a driver cannot make a request without being criticized for the way they handle it or told that they should alter their way of doing things then eventually they will find another way to work. If enough of the drivers get fed up, where will this leave the riders? I am guessing...standing in an empty commuter lot or using their own car and their own gas money. [B)]

Posted By: gj
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 7:18pm
Well I have to admit, at first I thought this was just another silly complaint. But Sylvia's post stuck in my head and all week I have been more conscious of where I place my bag. So I'll have to agree with all the folks that suggested a polite, friendly reminder. May not work 100% of the time, but I bet it'll work 90% of the time.

gj

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 9:19am
it's ok for drivers to make requests - but this one is a little silly. BUY SEAT COVERS.

sometimes drivers make too many requests. it gets absurd. Some people shouldn't be drivers, IMHO.

Posted By: VA4ver
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 9:26am
I think it's a reasonable request not to drag a bag across the seat. I tell my children not to drag their rolling book bag across the back. Place bag on floor, remove it first or last. Common sense and courtesy. A lot like wiping your feet as you enter a house.

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 10:15am
Ladies & Gentleman,
It seems that gorc is the perfect example of one of those rude and obnoxious folks I referred to in my last post. Maybe we as slugs, could use the money we save on gas, car maintenance, etc. to buy seat covers to put on our bags and over our clothes and save the drivers the harassment they receive from making a simple request. Hey Gorc, maybe some people should not slug at all.

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 10:41am
What is the big deal?
Yes, people should in general be respectful of others property. Is that not just a golden rule? If you believe someone is not obeying by our life rules, then say something. If the person doesn't believe they should abide by the rules that most of us agree to, then don't pick them up. I think the dragging across the seat is an exception to the rule. I always have my bag on my lap and drag the seatbelt all the way around it. Probably defeats the purpose of being belted in, but whatever.
In life not everyone is going to do what you think is right. Either say something and feel at peace with yourself that you tried, or don't say anything and acknowledge that in a world of adults you can't exactly tell people how to behave. Yes, it is your property and you have a right to ask people to treat it with respect. If you say something right away, when they get in your car, and they do not accommodate your request, you also have every right to say, "please step out of my car if you refuse to respect my property"
All I'm saying is, voice your opinion, take care of the situation as it happens. What is the point of stewing all day for some stranger that put their dirty bag on your car seat? I think there are bigger issues that you could spend your time on. --and yes, I realize the irony that I just spent 2 whole minutes on this. But, I'm not stewing, I'm calming voicing my opinion on how I think these incredibly small issues could be resolved without much hassle.
I for one appreciate each and every car I ride in, even the dirty ones. peace! [:D]

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 11:40am
hey, if you post (read: whine) here about something, expect responses. If you only want people that will agree with you, this is NOT the place.

What you think of me personally, I do not care.

Fortunately, most drivers are pleasant, make reasonable requests and don't expect their cars to stay pristine when more than 1000 strangers get in and out of them every year. They realize that. And yeah, I am a driver from time to time.

I think "Moody" is an understatement concerning you. I can think of a better word. Begins with a B.

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 12:13pm
I believe I have proven my point and apparently struck a nerve as well. Did someone forget to take their medication today? Can we say ..... Anger Management?

Posted By: tri2dc
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 12:24pm
Hummmmm what words begin with "B"

blew, bloomer, blooming, blooper, bloopers, blue, bluebeard, bluebell, bluebells, bluebird, bluebirds, bluebook, bluebooks, bluefish, bluegill, bluegills, bluegrass, blueing, blueness, bluenose, bluepoint, bluepoints, blueprint, blueprints, bluer, bluest, bluetongue, bluey, bluing, bluish, belches, belching, belfast, belfries, belfry, belgian, belgians, belgium, belgrade, bell, bellboy, bellboys, belle, bellevue, bellhop, bellhops, bellied, bellies, bellman, bellmen, bellow, bellowed, bellows, belly, belted, belting, bight, bite, biter, biters, bitewing, byte, beau, beaucoup, beaufort, beaumont, boa, boas, boating, boatswain, boatswains, boding, boeing, boer, boers, bogart, bogey, bogus, bogy, bolo, boning, bonum, bonus, bony, bouquet, bouquets, bovine, bovines, bow, bowie, bowing, bowknot, bowknots, bowleg, bowlegged, bowlegs, bowler, bowlers, bowlike, bowline, bowlines, bowling, bowman, bowmen, bowsprit, bowsprits, bowstring, bowstrings, bozo.

Wow there are a lot of words that start with the letter "B"

Which one were you referencing?

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 12:32pm
tri2dc,

You came up with some really good "B" words but you forgot Brilliant & Beautiful. I am pretty sure these are the words that gorc was referring to. If not, would someone please flush, because I think he has a severe case of potty mouth. Thanks. Have a Great Day.

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 1:39pm
no, you're just a moron.

I'm both an occasional rider and occasional driver.

When I drive, I don't make unreasonable demands or have unreasonable expectations. There person who started this thread is typical of these drivers that just want the bodies, but have endless sets of rules.

I'm amiable when I drive. I don't blast my stereo. I don't drive in an excessive way

Posted By: VA_Slugger
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 2:03pm
WoW [:0], haven't read threads like this since...Uhura! [:D]

Posted By: Moody Girl.
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 2:34pm
Well, I'm just completely offended by your uncouth comment. I swear if I ever see you standing waiting for a ride, I will surely pass you by.

Posted By: bnvus
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 2:41pm
quote:
Originally posted by gj
[br]Well I have to admit, at first I thought this was just another silly complaint. But Sylvia's post stuck in my head and all week I have been more conscious of where I place my bag. So I'll have to agree with all the folks that suggested a polite, friendly reminder. May not work 100% of the time, but I bet it'll work 90% of the time.

gj

Me too. Glad to see that some good did come out of this thread.

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 3:58pm
I think I made my point very clear but for those of you who were not paying attention in class.....If EVERYONE would use a little common sense and respect other folks property the way that you do your own, the slug system would move more smoothly and everyone would be a lot happier.

VA_Slugger - I have no desire to become the next Uhura. [:(]

MoodyGirl. - Couldn't you have been a little more original with the name? [V]

Gorc - You seem to have a VERY negative attitude about slugging and that's a shame because it really is a great system and the drivers/riders are equally important to it's success.[:)]

As far as the name calling goes...it was uncalled for especially after you pointed out that this site was created for people to express their opinions. After all, that is what I was doing to begin with. [B)]

FYI, I am a very nice person who is very passionate about what I believe in. I don't think that gives you the right to call me a [:0].

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remember....be kind to your fellow slugs. Peace Out

Posted By: getmehome pweeze
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 8:39am
Introducing, the next up and coming replacement for Uhura-
MOODY GIRL. You asked for it, really, you did.

Lets try to remember what happened with Uhura, also, this site is for everyone to share questions and comments, not see who can start the next war.

:'}

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 9:12am
quote:
[br]no, you're just a moron.

I'm both an occasional rider and occasional driver.

When I drive, I don't make unreasonable demands or have unreasonable expectations. There person who started this thread is typical of these drivers that just want the bodies, but have endless sets of rules.

I'm amiable when I drive. I don't blast my stereo. I don't drive in an excessive way

If anyone is a moron, you are. I expect you do not take any pride in your property. Would hate to see the state of your car.

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 2:13pm
hey, I opened up my wallet and BOUGHT seat covers. I dare say my car is probably in better shape than yours.

Are you that cheap? I spent less than a $100 on waterproof covers that custom fit the car. My seats are protected.

You are just a whiner. You're one of "those" kind of drivers that most slugs whisper about.

Posted By: tdar20
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2005 at 3:53pm
The name calling here is childish! I have very nice leather seats and will not buy seat covers. I am not cheap either......I just ask people to be considerate of my car. You do not ever put seat covers on a BMW! So qorc.........I am happy your seats are covered, leave it at that.

Posted By: Moody Girl.
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 2:11pm
quote:
Originally posted by tdar20
[br]The name calling here is childish! I have very nice leather seats and will not buy seat covers. I am not cheap either......I just ask people to be considerate of my car. You do not ever put seat covers on a BMW! So qorc.........I am happy your seats are covered, leave it at that.

Tdar20, why don't you just sit on it...

"Ohhh I'm really rich and powerful because I drive a BMW that doesn't even have cup holders and the tires are really thin, just like my wife, and the foglights are so bright they can be seen on Juptier. My BMW is so cool just like I am. I feel sorry for you peasent types that drive, dare I say, domestic. I rue the day, I say rue the day, I have to plop my rich butt in a FORD."

Well Tdar20 goody freak'n good for you. "You do not ever put seat covers on a BMW!" You make me sick.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 2:39pm
how did moody girl go from 7 posts to 2?
Oh I see, no wonder she's moody, she's on her period.

Posted By: getmehome pweeze
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 3:15pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PISSY, arent they?? ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

:'}

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 8:16am
Damn Moody........are we having a bad day.......listen up for a brief minute. Yes I have a BMW and yes I am proud that I drive it. I worked my butt off to get where I am today. I served 21 years in uniform, deploying to some of the worst places you can imagine, sleeping on the ground in the worst climate you can imagine and eating things that fear factor would never show. I went up to a year without seeing my family many times over. Often times I did not even talk to them for several months. After retiring I landed a great job that pays me extremely well for my talents and now at the young age of 45 I am able to send my boys to college without worrying about the bill, drive a nice car and live in a nice house. So if that makes you sick then we have a different view of what this country stands for. I for one feel that it stands for opportunity. When I graduated from college with a degree in education I had no idea where I would end up. However the USMC took me and showed me a path that I could take that would eventually lead me to where I am now. My comment to you if you feel sick about my being able to afford a BMW; work a little harder at what you do you might get there also. Its all about hard work, perseverance and a little luck along the way. I feel very lucky to be sitting here typing this response as many of my buddies did not make it along the way. Trust me….if they had they would be enjoying their BMW’s as well. We all made a pact when we were 2nd Lt’s that if we made it to retirement we would definitely live the good life!

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 11:25am
Good Morning Folks,

As of last Thursday, I felt that I had expressed my opinion on this particular subject and I did not have anything more to add to this thread.

However, this morning when I logged on I was very annoyed that (White Trash) Moody Girl. did not take time out over the weekend to come up with a more original name. Apparently, it was too difficult to get out of the Trailer Park!

Moody Girl., you might want to consider taking some Midol or contacting a physician because, my dear, you have a serious ATTITUDE PROBLEM!

tdar20, I admire & respect anyone who serves in the Armed Forces. I am very aware of the sacrifices that the men & women of our military make and for these sacrifices, I am truly grateful. I also appreciate men & women who work hard for what they have and ask that it be respected by others.

Have A Great Day! [:I]

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 11:28am
quote:
[br]hey, I opened up my wallet and BOUGHT seat covers. I dare say my car is probably in better shape than yours.

Are you that cheap? I spent less than a $100 on waterproof covers that custom fit the car. My seats are protected.

You are just a whiner. You're one of "those" kind of drivers that most slugs whisper about.

Forget you moron.

Posted By: GerardDW
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 1:16pm
Funny how a simple request to respect another persons property can get some peoples panties in bind! Of course, there are those who like to see people blow a fuse, but in the end, it is our responsibility to remain somewhat civilized. Maybe that is too much to ask, as some of us take a dip down on the evolutionary ladder, using words as chimpanzee would use a branch to intimidate another simian. It takes very little effort use foul language when your intellect is not up to the job.

In the end, if you can't respect the property of someone who is helping you, you are a symptom of the current deevolution of society. And if you cannot stand up to those people without becoming just as immature as they are, then they have obviously won the day.

Doug

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2005 at 7:11am
Sylvia

Stop whining. If you don't like slugs, don't pick them up.

Otherwise, just shut the F up. No one cares about dirt in your f'ing car.

Posted By: vabigblue
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 12:58pm
I've been subscribing to this website for 3-4 years. This is the worst thread I have ever seen. Its OK to voice ones opinion, but this is getting downright nasty.

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 2:49pm
Well put Libby!! Far to often people are hideing behind their keyboards!

Posted By: pplmvrs
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 2:59pm
Libby, that was great! I can't get over how mean this thread has become.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2005 at 6:07am
gorc

Your mouth should be washed out with soap. You really a a very nasty, unpleasant person.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2005 at 6:13am
Sylvia:

Look back in the thread. I think it was YOU that started the name-calling and unpleasantness.

I guess you can dish it out but can't take it?

Again, my message. If you are so concerned about your car seats, but seat covers.

But please stop WHINING.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2005 at 1:01pm
YAWWWWN,
Gorc you are such a bore. GOOD BYE!

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 7:52am
when someone starts calling the other names, it's clear that they've lost the argument already.

ciao, babe. Sorry about your car seats. Here's a tissue.

Posted By: Jack_Carter
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 9:12am
quote:
[br]when someone starts calling the other names, it's clear that they've lost the argument already.

ciao, babe. Sorry about your car seats. Here's a tissue.

A tissue? Is that all that you are going to give her for calling you names?

When will you offer to look her up and kick her a**, or is it only old men that you prefer to assault?

Jack Carter

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 9:56am
ah your first post, Jack?

Just one of the above hiding under a new name?

or did you think you were so clever?

what a loser.

Posted By: sluDgE
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 10:06am
C'mon Children, be nice.
Stop fighting -- or no chocolate Easter bunnies for anyone. [;)]

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]

Posted By: Jack_Carter
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 12:19pm
quote:
[br]ah your first post, Jack?

Just one of the above hiding under a new name?

or did you think you were so clever?

what a loser.

I would prefer that you call me "Newby" and not "loser."

Quoting a very esteemed member with many postings, "When someone starts calling the other names, it's clear that they've lost the argument already."

Anything else that I may say? Well, yes, there is. I now have some idea why we have 59 pages of members who post nothing, including over half the new members from March.

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2005 at 10:38am
yeah, I'm sure. pure coincidence. Yes, I believe it.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net