Print Page | Close Window

New Slug Line to Alexandria!!

Printed From: Slug-Lines.com
Category: General Slugging Questions and Comments
Forum Name: General Slugging Topics
Forum Description: This is the area for all general slugging comments. To add a comment simply create a new topic or see FAQ for detailed information on how to post comments.
URL: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4623
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:00am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: New Slug Line to Alexandria!!
Posted By: Admin
Subject: New Slug Line to Alexandria!!
Date Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:40am
Slug directly into Alexandria??? Well, I hope so! Most slug lines have destinations that terminate in or immediatly around the downtown area. We are try to develop a new slug that does NOT terminate near the downtown area, but directly the City of Alexandria.

For those who work in the City of Alexandria and slug, they must slug to someplace like the Pentagon and take the Metro or bus to Alexandria. This works, but it would work even better if we started a slug line directly to either the:
- Eisenhower Metro Station (Hoffman building) or to the
- King Street Metro

From either location the slug can either take the metro to their final destination if needed or just walk to work. The idea is that it would shorten the commute for both drivers and slugs.

The questions for the slugging community are:
1) What would be the best location to start a line like this??? One idea was to use the Woodbridge VRE station. It has free parking and for the return trip the VRE would be an option.

2) Other starting points could be Dumfries 234 or one of the Stafford lots. I just think we need to pick one that supports the largest group interested.

3) Where should the slug line terminate? My first thought was Eisenhower Metro (next to the Hoffman buildings) or the King Street Metro. Terminating next at a Metro station is important in case the slug needs to continue to their final destination.

Anyway, I am anxious to get feedback on everyones thoughts. Please use this thread to communicate ideas.

Also, I have posted an "Instant Poll" on the homepage to gather information on this. Please post your thoughts.

Replies:
Posted By: marcelhenryg
Date Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:40pm
I highly support this and would like to help make it work! From the ending point in Alexandria, the DASH bush system is a great and cheap option to take commuters to their final destinations and back to the slug line at the end of the day. rides are only $1.25 each way and pretty much take you anywhere throughout alexandria.

Posted By: Nancy Swartout
Date Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:49pm
I think this would be a great idea. And it doesn't have to start from any 'one' commuter lot; it could go from 1-2 in the northern half (Rt 234 and VRE Woodbrige) and 1-2 in the southern half (610-Garrisonville and Rt 17). There are times when I need to go to Ft Belvoir and I pick up slugs, take them to Pentagon/Crystal City and then have to do a u-turn back to Belvoir. Being able to drop off in Alexandria would be great. Franconia/Springfield metro would be an option but I hear it's gotten not safe to hang out there after hours.

Nancy

Posted By: USA
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:29am
I would not be using this, but I wanted to offer a comment for those of you thinking about the location. You might be put off by the thought of the Eisenhower Avenue Metro stop because historically it's been a bit convoluted to get there from the Beltway due to the asinine layout of the road around there (you had to exit to northbound Telegraph, hook right onto Pershing, go right again on Stovall, and then go left on Eisenhower). That will all have changed by the end of 2010, if the current construction schedule holds. You may have noticed how they demolished the old ramp from the Outer Loop to northbound Telegraph. They're in the process of replacing that ramp and when the work is done, you'll exit the Beltway and then the ramp will split with the left-hand fork going to northbound Telegraph and the right-hand fork joining the newly-constructed (and not yet completed) flyover ramp that will dump you onto Eisenhower at the light outside the Holiday Inn.

But getting back TO the Beltway in the afternoon will not really improve from that spot.

Just something that bears pointing out in terms of the road system, given that the construction is still in progress through there and is not scheduled to be done until sometime in 2012.

Posted By: Paula
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:15am
YAY!! We've wanted something like this for a LONG time. I know this poll is the City of Alexandria, but can I also add a vote for the Springfield Metro stop?

Otherwise, hubby would probably vote for Eisenhower; I'd vote for King St. Since he's the driver, I guess his vote is the one that counts.

Edited: Preferred starting point would be one of the Stafford lots, although I agree you should try a couple of different lots both north and south.

Posted By: ogfking
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:20am
I believe this is a good idea, but I don't really have a dog in the fight, since I slug to the Pentagon. I wanted to offer a suggestion for everyone to consider whatever that new monstrous gov't building they're constructing there on the West side of I-395 at King St/Seminary Rd. I'm sure all of you know more about it than I do, but seems that lots of people will be commuting to that building in the near future...

Jim

Posted By: snlfam
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:46am
Just thinking out loud here...
Slugging works best on HOV lanes... otherwise, there is much less incentive. I believe the last HOV exit before the Pentagon is Springfield (assuming you are coming 95/395).
Springfield has a metro stop and it is fairly close to the 95 exit... although I don't know what traffic is like around there during rush hours.
How far from the HOV lanes is the Eisenhower Metro? Is there a proposed HOV lane on 495 that I am unaware of?
Based on these assumptions, it occurs to me that the best plan to generate enough "mass" to work is to have a slug-line from any of the commuter lots south of Springfield to the Springfield metro. This options would allow riders to then use the metro or bus system to get to the rest of Alexandria. This also offers the greatest degree of flexibility to drivers (ones going north or east on 495 as well as locations in Alexandria/Arlington earlier than Pentagon City) without having 3 people stuck on the normal lanes of the major thoroughfares. As much as riders would appreciate a ride to different parts of Alexandria, there is little non-altruistic incentive to drivers to take them beyond Springfield.
This isn't to say that if the driver and rider happen to be going to the same location that the driver wouldn't be willing to take them, but, in my opinion, the odds are better for a Springfield Metro<>South 95 connection.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I commute to DC and would likely not use any of these options if they were available.
Hope this is helpful to the conversation.

Posted By: HappySlugger
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:24pm
This is a great idea and will be great for a lot of commuters. I will like for it to happen sooner and willing to help make it happen. The dash bus, king street and Eisenhower metro stations are there to connect it all and make it a good way for thousands of folks to go back and forth work and home.[:)]

AM

Posted By: DelRichAnderson
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:50pm
These are outstanding proposals. Regardless of the final decision on new slugging locations, more are needed. From 2001 until 2009, I slugged from either Horner Road or Potomac Mills to the Pentagon as an active duty Air Force member for 30 years. I also worked at a military facility on Eisenhower Avenue and can personally attest to the need for a slug line there. Now that I am retired (February 2009) and represent Prince William County in the Virginia House of Delegates, I am most concerned that the proposed I-95/395 HOT Lanes not, repeat NOT, adversely impact the outstanding slug system that has operated so effectively for decades--because government has left management of the slug system to citizen ingenuity. I would value any comments or observations that subscribers to this forum care to offer so that I have current information on the slug system. I can be reached best via my legislative email address (DelRAnderson@house.virginia.gov) or even at home (703-730-1380). I feel that I need to be reachable if I am going to be responsive. Thanks for the opportunity to comment, and Happy Memorial Day to all!

Del. Rich Anderson, 51 House District, Virginia General Assembly

Posted By: GreenSlug
Date Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:31pm
I support an endpoint at Springfield Metro with a start point at Stafford/Mine Rd or 630.

Posted By: marchf
Date Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:09am
Eisenhower defnitely. This is the one that would work for me and that I would use. King Street does not work for me.

Posted By: mseered
Date Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:37pm
I support either location But I think King street would better since it has both the yellow and blue lines, but as someone has already stated.. the last HOV exit is at Springfield. That being the case, I think Springfield would also work. Since Im new to sluggin.. Im not sure why the line has to start at one particular location? But if I had to chose, I would say the VRE-Woodbridge

Posted By: fmajette
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 8:06am
I don't advocate using the VRE Station to park because at present, parking is free for VRE users. I'm concerned that the free parking for VRE users may change if there is an onslaught of cars brought on by sluggers. Not a good idea!!!

Posted By: sluggingnewbee
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 11:05am
I would absolutely support a slug line starting at Garrisonville Rd. to the King Street Metro or even Springfield metro. The HOV actually has one exit past the Springfield/495 exit that is very convenient to getting to the metro (metro station will be on the right exit straight off the road that the HOV exit dumps you on) not to mention an easy way back to the HOV from that same road from the metro. However, even if it were to go all the way to King Street metro it would cut at least an hour off of people's driving time due to skipping all that insane traffic on the regular lanes from Stafford up to the Sprinfield exit.

Posted By: gortiz
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:56am
quote:
Originally posted by fmajette

I don't advocate using the VRE Station to park because at present, parking is free for VRE users. I'm concerned that the free parking for VRE users may change if there is an onslaught of cars brought on by sluggers. Not a good idea!!!

well, the lorton vre has a real successful slug line to pentagon and L'enfant and both the train and slugs have coexisted without a hitch for a few years now ... but I see your concern.

Posted By: Dasweetestsu
Date Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:56am
I would love this idea but starting maybe at the Horner Rd. Location and I would prefer King Street Metro.

Posted By: debnva
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 6:08am
Are there any unofficial slug lines from Woodbridge to Alexandria until official lines are set? I'm starting to commute to Alexandria (Franklin St. area) next week.

Posted By: bwelbornb
Date Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:03pm
Ideally, I am looking for Downtown Fredericksburg to Crystal City, but I could do Rt. 17 to King St. Metro Station since my ideal is not available!

Posted By: dwaynehoffman
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 11:04am
I work right off of Eisenhower Avenue, and would definitely consider driving slugs from the Horner Lot upwards to Springfield Metro/Eisenhower Ave Metro.

The new flyover ramp to Eisenhower Avenue is beneficial for me. Any thoughts?

Posted By: kaydee444@yahoo.com
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:02pm
I vote for slugging to Eisenhower or King Street. Taking the HOV to Springfield, then getting on 495 to Eisenhower or King Street takes all of about 10 minutes once you get off HOV which is not much different than those that slug to DC and still have to go all through DC once they get downtown. (Point is, it doesn't take that long after getting off at Springfield to get to King Street especially if you take the Eisenhower Connector exit). So a vote for yes from me to start a line going to those locations. I agree that it doesn't have to start at a particular lot, it can be an option at all of the lots, 234, Horner, Potomac Mills, Old Hechinger, Tacketts, etc. I'm sure there's people at all of those locations that work in Alexandria.

I also vote for a Springfield slug line. For those who'd rather park at Springfield but don't want to sit in traffic to get there, it would be nice to pick up slugs to go there and just get off at Sprinfield and do the same coming back home in the evening. I know it's a pain trying to catch a bus from there to Horner/Potomac going South because they don't come frequently enough, so for those who need to go to Springfield, being able to slug there would be a plus that way also.

Posted By: jroane2
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 10:06am
quote:
Originally posted by kaydee444@yahoo.com

I vote for slugging to Eisenhower or King Street. Taking the HOV to Springfield, then getting on 495 to Eisenhower or King Street takes all of about 10 minutes once you get off HOV which is not much different than those that slug to DC and still have to go all through DC once they get downtown. (Point is, it doesn't take that long after getting off at Springfield to get to King Street especially if you take the Eisenhower Connector exit). So a vote for yes from me to start a line going to those locations. I agree that it doesn't have to start at a particular lot, it can be an option at all of the lots, 234, Horner, Potomac Mills, Old Hechinger, Tacketts, etc. I'm sure there's people at all of those locations that work in Alexandria.

I also vote for a Springfield slug line. For those who'd rather park at Springfield but don't want to sit in traffic to get there, it would be nice to pick up slugs to go there and just get off at Sprinfield and do the same coming back home in the evening. I know it's a pain trying to catch a bus from there to Horner/Potomac going South because they don't come frequently enough, so for those who need to go to Springfield, being able to slug there would be a plus that way also.

I agree in forming a slug to EITHER King st or Springfield Metro would anybody be interested in meeting tomorrow at Horner

Posted By: Brian914
Date Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 6:35pm
potomac mills/Horner road/Dale Blvd to Springfield Metro, or Eisenhower, both ways.

Posted By: Paula
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 9:11am
My vote didn't win, so we won't be taking part in the Alexandria slugging... yet.

If a Stafford to Springfield line ever starts, we'll be at the head of the line.

Until then, best of luck to all the Woodbridge > King St. sluggers/drivers! I hope the line is a huge success!!

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 4:05pm
To All:
Thanks for postings and comments. I too hope this will be a success because this could open the doors to "slugging direct" to other locations in the future.

The start date for the slugging to start from Woodbridge VRE Pedestrian Overpass area is Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 between the hours of 6:45am - 8:30 am. The destination is Eisenhower Metro and King Street Metro.

For the return in the afternoon, the slug line is at the Alexandria VRE to Woodbridge VRE from 4:00 - 5:00 pm.

I would ask that everyone help spread the word and even send the flyers to those who work in the Alexandria area.

Here is the link to the flyer:

http://www.slug-lines.com/Downloads/Alexandria%20Slug%20Line%20Flyer%20v1.pdf

I will be sending out a Newsletter on October 2nd regarding the new line as well as other topics!!

Posted By: williz51
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 10:21am

Doug W
I'm a little confused on the logistics of this new route to Alexandria. My wife and I live near the Tackets Mill commuter lot and pick up a slug almost evey day. We hop on the HOV and drop the slug off in Crystal City and back track to Alexandria near the KS metro where she works and I shoot up King Street where I work on the west side of I-395. My question is, the notice said if we pickup a slug at the Woodbridge VRE and take I-95/495 do we get on the HOV or not. If not, we're stuck in the I-95 traffic all the way to I-495. Please clarify this for me. Thanks [?]

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 11:16am
There are a couple of routes from Woodbridge into Alexandria to the drop-off points. For all of them, you want to use the Shirley Highway HOV facility and then take the exit just north of Newington (the flyover ramp on the right into the local lanes; it's the exit BEFORE the Franconia-Springfield Parkway exit).

Once you exit the HOV facility, get over to the left on I-95 so as to take the flyover ramp to the Beltway's Outer Loop towards Alexandria, the Wilson Bridge, and Baltimore.

You then have a choice of how to go:

(a) To the Eisenhower Avenue Metro, you can either take the Eisenhower Connector exit (Exit 174), go left at the bottom of the ramp, then go right at the next light. Or you can take the new flyover exit at Telegraph Road (Exit 176B), then stay to the right on the ramp for the new ramp to Eisenhower Avenue. It drops you right in front of the Holiday Inn; make a right and the Metro stop is right there.

(b) To the King Street Metro/Alexandria VRE, the best route is probably to take the new Telegraph ramp (Exit 176B), stay left on the ramp to get onto northbound Telegraph, then take the ramp on the right to eastbound 236 (Duke Street). The VRE is to the left at the second light; the Metro is to the left at the third light.

You can use the Eisenhower Connector to get to the King Street Metro, but it's a more convoluted route.

I live not far from that area and I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with both routes into the area (the Eisenhower Connector route and the Telegraph exit route) so that you're ready to bail out from the Beltway in case of traffic jams. Bear in mind that the Beltway is still heavily under construction from the Eisenhower Connector to Telegraph Road. I DO NOT recommend trying Van Dorn Street, or bailing off I-95 at the Franconia-Springfield Parkway exit and going east and then north on Van Dorn, because Van Dorn backs up horribly every morning and you'll never get anywhere.

Posted By: williz51
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 11:47am
Thanks USA, sounds like alot of useful information. BTW, I know this is not the forum for Hybrid talk but I have to say we just bought a new hybrid and still pick up slugs. It's just the right thing to do.

Doug W

Date Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 12:37pm
The two big things to remember are these:

(a) Leave the HOV at that flyover ramp just north of Newington (the Fairfax County Parkway interchange for the local lanes). If you stay in the HOV, you have to exit at the Franconia-Springfield Parkway, and that means getting stuck in a lot of traffic on the streets; if you miss that exit, you have to go to the Pentagon or Crystal City and backtrack.

(b) Remember that the Beltway construction will be ongoing for another two years and that traffic patterns can and will change frequently. The big thing for purposes of going to the VRE and Metro stops is to use Exit 176B to northbound Telegraph Road and to know how to use Exit 174 as an alternative.

(When the Beltway work is finished in a few years, the "Local/Thru" configuration on the Wilson Bridge will be extended to a point west of the Telegraph Road interchange. When that happens, you'll need to stay to the right to use the "Local" lanes. Otherwise, you'll wind up in Maryland. But that configuration won't be in place until either late 2011 or sometime in 2012. The latter is more likely.)

Posted By: pro transit
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 4:30pm
Will the pedestrian overpass at the Woodbridge VRE be open then? Right now the gate is still locked on the Route 1 side, so slugs would have to walk all the way around the station to get to the pick up area.

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

To All:
Thanks for postings and comments. I too hope this will be a success because this could open the doors to "slugging direct" to other locations in the future.

The start date for the slugging to start from Woodbridge VRE Pedestrian Overpass area is Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 between the hours of 6:45am - 8:30 am. The destination is Eisenhower Metro and King Street Metro.

For the return in the afternoon, the slug line is at the Alexandria VRE to Woodbridge VRE from 4:00 - 5:00 pm.

I would ask that everyone help spread the word and even send the flyers to those who work in the Alexandria area.

Here is the link to the flyer:

http://www.slug-lines.com/Downloads/Alexandria%20Slug%20Line%20Flyer%20v1.pdf

I will be sending out a Newsletter on October 2nd regarding the new line as well as other topics!!

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 8:51am
There is a slight change to the new Woodbridge VRE slug line. The pick-up will be immediately in front of the VRE station building were the current kiss-n-ride is located.

Although the pedestrian overpass is completed and open for use by VRE passengers, the kiss-n-ride area on route 1 is NOT open. So, the gates to the overpass are locked and cannot be used for the foreseeable future.

We are pushing forward with the October 19th, start date. The only change is that the slug-line will form in front of the actual VRE station. Actually, this is more convenient for VRE passengers. If the train is late, people can just walk from the platform to the front of the building!

Posted By: pro transit
Date Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 1:27pm
That may be better for slugs, but it'll be a mess to have lots of extra cars interacting with the buses that use that area. (The current kiss-and-ride location is where the PRTC bus stop is, correct?)

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

There is a slight change to the new Woodbridge VRE slug line. The pick-up will be immediately in front of the VRE station building were the current kiss-n-ride is located.

Although the pedestrian overpass is completed and open for use by VRE passengers, the kiss-n-ride area on route 1 is NOT open. So, the gates to the overpass are locked and cannot be used for the foreseeable future.

We are pushing forward with the October 19th, start date. The only change is that the slug-line will form in front of the actual VRE station. Actually, this is more convenient for VRE passengers. If the train is late, people can just walk from the platform to the front of the building!

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 5:48am
Well, sort of. The Kiss-n-ride area is on the other side of the small median. In my opinion, there is plenty of room for buses and cars (given the very few buses that are there at any given time). The way I see it, this is easy compared to all the other congested areas where cars and buses "work together" without a problem.

Anyway, on the 19th we have invited somebody from the PRTC to observe and see if there are any problems. If so, we can move the line. The idea is to make commuting easier from all of us!

Posted By: VREJimmy
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 10:29am
I slugged home from the Alexandria VRE station yesterday. Two very nice people picked me up and had a very pleasant conversation on the way to Woodbridge. I hope this new slug line works out.

A couple of issues:

(1) Where are the riders supposed to wait for the drivers at the Alexandria VRE station? It's very congested at the station and it was not clear where to stand while awaiting pick-up.

(2) There are two ways to get to Woodbridge. (a) go west on Duke Street to 395 and get on HOV at Edsall Rd. (b) Duke to Telegraph to 495 Inner Loop to 95S, get on HOV in the Mixing Bowl. We went with (b) and the traffic was really bad all the way until the HOV lanes. Thinking (a) is the better choice.

Posted By: AdsProHokie
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:44pm
I work 8:30-5 in Old Town and noticed the "best hours" were out of my range. I would love to pick up people and wonder if they changed the hours if more people would be available?

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 8:18am
I wanted to take a moment and let you know the outcome of our attempt to get slugging started at the Woodbridge and Alexandria VRE stations on the 19th. Unfortunately, it did not appear that we reached "critical mass" to achieve a sustainable slug line at at either location. As you probably know, for slugging to work effectively there has to be an adequate balance of both slugs and drivers. Everything has to come together for success and our first effort just didn't seem to have enough slugs/drivers.

The good news is that is does sound like some people did slug either to/from. It's up to the slugging community now to get this line to work.

However, we may try this again in the future. Maybe we can work together to introduce slugging to the new Kiss-n-Ride area on Route 1 when the parking area is completed.

I'll keep you posted.

Posted By: jogurltheslug
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 8:40pm
Hi, I'm a new slugger, obviously. I would love to pick someone up in Woodbridge (Gordon Blvd or Tackett's Mill would be my preference, but I would be willing to pick someone up at the VRE) and drop off at Van Dorn Metro. I will be working from 8:30-5 and would be happy to provide transportation back. Is that a possibility at all? Is there another place that I should post this?

Posted By: VREJimmy
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:28am
After a successful first day, I tried several times to get a ride back to Woodbridge at the Alexandria VRE, but no luck. I've been taking the VRE and have now purchased a monthly VRE ticket for November. So, I will be out of the slug market for at least a month. I hope this works out. I'm really bummed that this effort did not bear fruit; it's a great idea.

Posted By: ptoemp
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 7:27am
I'm also sorry to see that this attempt didn't take, and would like to see another try in the near future. Starting in January it seems all but certain that federal employees will have their transit subsidies cut by $110 per month. Perhaps this would be a good incentive for more of us to try slugging from the vre in order to save some money.

Posted By: NovaLady22191
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 3:38pm
I would really like to participate in a line from Woodbridge VRE to Alexandria. I just got a new job near the King Street Metro. Any suggestions would be great.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 5:45am
We may try starting to start this slug line again in the future. But, that may not be for many months. Waiting on the Kiss and Ride parking area to be completed.

Posted By: whit923
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 12:56pm
Am I correct in that there is no slug line from Woodbridge to Alexandria? I noticed there is no link from the website but the original flyer still comes up in a google search.

I normally take the VRE and checked to see if any drivers and/or sluggers were in line and had no luck.

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 4:24pm
White923,
Unfortunately no. We tried hard to get this line started but it just did not take off. There just wasn't enough time incentive for drivers to get off of the HOV onto I-495. Now with the HOT lanes things could change because drivers could avoid the toll if they pick up slugs. We'll have to wait and see....

Posted By: ktzmom13
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 9:36pm
I am looking for 2 slugs to Springfield metro - 8 am from Woodbridge/Dale City. Need people every day Mon thru Friday. Too bad slug line didn't take off. I ride by myself to Springfield metro. Would love to use HOV lanes.

Posted By: mlofthus
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:27am
Anyone interested in vanpooling with me from Franconia Springfield down to Smithsonian metro (USDA) please let me know! (571.331.4184)

-------------
Mark E. Lofthus
Franconia Springfield Vanpool

Posted By: sarahbchuon
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 11:17am
I realize this post is very old, but did this ever come to fruition? I'm currently teleworking due to the pandemic, but I would like to slug from Horner Rd. to Old Town Alexandria (King Street Metro) once I go back to the office.

-------------
SBC

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net