Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rebirth of the grand marriage of a famous family i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rebirth of the grand marriage of a famous family i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matived Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebirth of the grand marriage of a famous family i
    Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 1:47am
Neck down left a lot of traces, Song Wang's movements are not important, blue and purple small traces left a lot, Lin Siqi felt that what he said tonight can not accommodate Chu Ying to go to bed. Wandering, she was actually a little sleepless, although quite sleepy. Lin Siqi reached out to touch under the pillow, took out her cell phone, went to Weibo, browsed for a while, and updated one: "Love me and love me, good night." Actually, it's not too late. It's just ten o'clock. She had been quite concerned these days, and as soon as Weibo was updated, fans were naturally very excited and enthusiastic. In fact, to put it bluntly, it is not because she is too lazy. Other stars run micro-blogs, always remember to interact with fans every three or five times, take self-portraits at any time, and occasionally get some soul chicken soup and so on, so that everyone can feel life. She, not to mention self-portraits, chicken soup for the soul, even an event announcement is rare. Occasionally a micro-blog, or similar to the confession, is like a long drought in the rain,heavy duty cantilever racks, instantly moistening the hearts of fans who lack love. Beloved Miss Lin: "Ow.". I love you so much. Come up more often in the future. Siqi Siqi, the first victory: "Siqi, I am your fanboy.". Waiting to hear you sing again! Unconstrained style 2009: "Love you without explanation.". Good night, Mada. Cold and warm jade chess piece: "Good night." A small colored flag: "Love you, good night!" " A sister Lin fell from the sky: "Good night, baby!" Lin Siqi's eyes stopped at the words "Sister Lin fell from the sky", and she was stunned, feeling a little unspeakable. This "baby, good night" and so on are not out of line,wire mesh decking, and the previous "good night Mada" is no different, but the key question is that this person is a man! That's disgusting! Lin Siqi is simply a little chilly, is thinking of directly back to the micro-blog, and jumped out of a private message to remind. "Good night, baby," said Sister Lin, who fell from the world. If it was exactly the same as the comment, Lin Siqi took one look and immediately got a little annoyed. She replied directly: "Would you please show some respect?" How did he lose respect?! As Song Wang looked at the private letter, the smile on his lips froze. "What's the matter with you?" He frowned. "It's none of your business, you're sick!" Lin Siqi originally had some opinions about him, but this time she was too lazy to care about whether it was appropriate or not, so she replied directly and returned to Weibo. Song Wang is holding the mobile phone to feel puzzled, looked for a long time, this only then discovered that the account number which oneself uses is "the sky falls a Lin younger sister." Uh. I made a mistake. He used to use "Baosen". How could it be this account? The silly girl thought he was someone else, and the reaction was quite intense. Song Wang thought lightly, and suddenly felt quite happy. He called Lin Siqi. Hello Lin Siqi's voice was muffled and sounded a little lazy. Sleeping? Song Wang smiled softly in his voice. "Listen to your lazy voice. Do you feel tired?" "Mmm." Lin Siqi said, "I met a neuropathy on Weibo just now, mobile racking systems ,mobile racking systems, and I was very depressed." He's a psycho?! Song Wang holding the phone Leng Leng, decisive decision after must not let Lin Siqi know he opened the trumpet, casually chatted a few words, told her to have a good rest, he hung up the phone. The weather is getting colder. After a week of audience voting, Lin Siqi successfully revived with a super high number of votes more than ten times ahead of the second place. The repechage was broadcast live, and after two intense rehearsals, it was soon the night of the repechage, with many spectators waiting for it. In the backstage lounge of the "Sounds of Nature" program group, ten contestants are ready to go. Lin Siqi was the first to go on stage. Are you ready? The staff member who helped her tidy up her clothes straightened her number plate and said with a happy smile in his eyes, "I like to hear you sing. Good luck to you." "Thank you." Lin Siqi nodded and smiled at her, "I'll refuel." She wore a pure white floor-length dress, tall and slim, very beautiful. A long hair is not tied into a ponytail, but a fluffy drape down, each side picked a handful of braids, around the back of the head, all the hair loosely gathered, elegant and fresh. The stylist wrapped a thin leather rope around her forehead, and a small bead in the center hung naturally, which looked a little more exotic, but just reflected her deep three-dimensional facial features. It looks like a fairy coming out of the depths of nature, clean and beautiful, not stained with fine dust. The front has experienced many twists and turns, but at this moment, her face is full of smiles, her eyes are full of light, more moving and dazzling than before, it is almost to illuminate the whole backstage. I'm afraid it's not just to illuminate the whole backstage. Tonight, she's naturally going to illuminate the stage of "Sounds of Nature". Such a stage, with her, others will inevitably be reduced to a foil. -- -- -- -- Digression -- -- Huhu, it's too late. I wanted to struggle to ten thousand words, but it seems impossible. A Jin's speed is too snail, so dear friends, see you tomorrow. 077: Our marriage certificate The light in the live studio is very dim. At a glance, only rows of dark shadows are faintly visible, and scattered fluorescent sticks are like floating fireflies, twinkling and wandering. Everything was quiet, and a beam of light illuminated the expectant and solemn faces of the four judges in the front row, and then suddenly darkened. Audition so far, this process was originally a big wave of sand. Through audience voting, only ten contestants successfully entered the Resurrection Competition, each of whom has good singing skills and popularity. However, the order of the contestants on the stage was not announced. Full of anticipation and curiosity, everyone's eyes naturally fixed on the depths of the stage, eyes did not blink, nervous to hold their breath. There were two beams of light on the left and right sides of the stage, which were not dazzling, cold and bright, like moonlight, interwoven and projected on the stage, so the whole stage was lit up. The stage floor is clear light blue, quiet like a pool of water,shuttle rack system, and a bright moon appears on the screen facing the audience. Under the moon, a tree of flowers is swaggering, and the artistic conception is distant and peaceful. jracking.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic