Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Recommend [Suspense] Police Soul [Criminal Investi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recommend [Suspense] Police Soul [Criminal Investi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommend [Suspense] Police Soul [Criminal Investi
    Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 11:32pm
In the ward, Wang Juan and his wife stood against the wall on the edge of the hospital bed. They dared to make a sound without moving. Their eyes kept staring at the side face of the girl on the bed without blinking. They were afraid that their daughter, who had been hard to find for six years, would fly away. Jiang Li stood opposite the end of the bed, some distance away, while Su Yan sat on the chair beside the bed with the consent of Xi. If you feel that you still need to rest, you really don't have to force yourself. We can wait. Su Yan said that even if the girl in front of her said several times that her mental state was normal, she could withstand all the problems of the police, but in the end she had not let the psychiatrist come to make an assessment, in case there was an accident in the middle, it was not clear. Xi Kui nodded heavily: "I really can." She seemed to see the scruples of Jiang Li and Su Yan, and turned to look at her parents. Xi Hongyi hurriedly patted his chest and stood up straight. "If she says she can, she can. We are all here. How can we be called guardians?"! My girl will never do anything beyond her ability. The two police officers must trust her! Said he also showed a very proud look, in the hearts of their husband and wife, even if the daughter disappeared for six years and did not grow up around them, but still the self-reliant and self-reliant, never need them to worry about the excellent child. Now it is a very grateful thing to be able to come back to them with all hands and feet in good health. As for what happened in the past six years, it is not important at all. In the following days, they will only make up for the lack of love over the years. They only hope that there will be no regrets left in this life. That's good Su Yan took a deep breath and began to inquire about this evening's transcript,rapid sand filters, which was not in the plan at all: "Do you still remember the details of the day you disappeared?" "The day of the disappearance." "I remember it was a rainy day. After school, I wanted to go home as usual. My classmates and I were ready to go home together as usual.." "Classmate?"? What's your name? "Tan Fang." Without thinking too much, he blurted out: "We are best friends." Su Yan frowned slightly, but soon returned to a normal look, nodding to the people on the bed to continue. We went out of the school gate together, ready to take the road that we usually took the most to go home, because she said she wanted to buy the bean skin on the roadside. "We often eat the bean skins sold by the aunt, but when we found the aunt that day, her face was not very good, and she was hunched like a very painful person.". We asked her what was wrong. She said she couldn't stand the stomachache and wanted to go home to take medicine, Rotating sludge scraper ,lamella tube, but she couldn't walk. What about the snack cart? The rest of the room could almost guess what happened next. The aunt, who is usually gentle and kind and makes delicious snacks, is ill. The two girls, who are only 12 or 13 years old, are at the age of overflowing sympathy and special kindness. They hardly need to think about what decisions they will make. You two decided to send her home? Su Yan asked. Yes, Tan Fang suggested it. I was a little hesitant, but my aunt kept thanking us. She also said that her home was not far away. It was in the bungalow that was very close. Usually we two would occasionally take a shortcut to go home from that path. It didn't matter when we thought about it. It was on the way. When she said this, she suddenly closed her eyes tightly: "We sent her back to a bungalow. The gate of the bungalow was carved. I can still remember the touch on my hands.." "Cool.." Ice.. Iron.. The chair under Su Yan's buttocks bumped into the hospital bed and made a clear sound. The sound made Xi Yan barely pull out of the almost suffocating memory. As soon as she came to her senses, she saw the reassuring smiling face of the other party. She breathed a sigh of relief and then said: "Tan Fang and I entered the gate of the hospital. The aunt seemed to have no pain in her stomach. She also invited us to sit in the room for a while.". I felt wrong at that time, and subconsciously pulled her to the direction of the door, but the aunt had to reach out to pull us. I was so frightened that I cried out, and my aunt's face changed in an instant. At that moment, two men suddenly rushed out of the next cabin and caught me and Tan Fang at once, covering our mouths and not letting us cry out. She raised her right hand and gently pressed her neck: "I feel dyspnea, my hands and feet are hard, but the man who grabbed me is too strong, I can't break free at all.". As I struggled, I grabbed the handle of the gate, and I used all my strength, no matter how he pulled me, I would not let go. Xi's hands were hanging on his legs, holding tightly, and the whole person was trembling slightly: "The aunt came to grab my hand, I was so painful, but I didn't want to let go, but in the end I couldn't catch it, and the door handle broke away from my hand.." But because of the robbery between us, the gate suddenly knocked down the head of the man who grabbed Tan Fang, and the other side subconsciously loosened Tan Fang! She cried and ran away. Perhaps because of the noise, the three of them were afraid and did not go out to chase her, but immediately closed the door. Later She touched her left arm subconsciously: "Then I was dragged into the house by them, and I felt a pain here, and I didn't know anything." Wait!!! Wang Juan suddenly rushed to her side,rotary vacuum disc filters, her expression was excited and ferocious, and even forgot the original intention of not scaring her daughter that she had just remembered. She grasped Xi's shoulder: "You said that day, Tan Fang and you were together?!!!" Xi Kui looked confused. khnwatertreatment.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic