Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rider needed from Fredericksburg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbfritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rider needed from Fredericksburg
    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 1:56pm
My coworker and I share a ride to the Pentagon, and would like to add a third regular member to our group. Our work hours are 8-5/M-F, and we leave from either of the Rte. 3 lots between 6:45-7:00. We would rotate driving duty among the groupLet me know if you're interested!

wbfritz@gmail.com
(703) 545-2569
RAM Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAM Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 8:52pm
Hi, are you still looking for a 3rd rider? Those hours can work for me, but the 208 Commuter lot is closest to me. Can you pick up at 208? What time do you need to pick up at the lot?
wbfritz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbfritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 8:20am
Hi, there. I live near 208, but my coworker is two minutes from the Gordon Rd. lot. Would you consider the commuter lot behind the Arby's off of Salem Church? It's a good middle ground, and no one has to backtrack. We meet up between 6:45 and 7.

Edited by wbfritz - 22 Jan 2019 at 8:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic