Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Saratoga Park n Ride To Pentagon or Roslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonallenr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saratoga Park n Ride To Pentagon or Roslyn
    Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 8:44am
I suggest we start this new line as soon as possible, there is plenty of parking and I am sure plenty of riders from the Lorton, Saratoga, Newing Forest areas that are tired of going all the way to Bob's, Sydenstricker or Rolling Valley to catch a ride.

The new lot opens on 1/14/13, please let me know if there is any interest in a new morning and afternoon line at Saratoga.
jonallenr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonallenr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:31pm
Saratoga Park N Ride to Pentagon /Rosslyn Slug Line

What: New Saratoga Park N Ride Slug Line
When: As soon as you start showing up, Lot officially opens January 14, 2013
Why: Because we can and it never hurts to have another Slug Line

Mornings:
The morning pickup point - will be the newly developed Saratoga Park N Ride lot at the intersection of Rolling Road and Barta Road, just off the new Fairfax County Parkway Extension
The drop off points will be the Pentagon South or North Parking lots and intersection of Wilson and N. Lynn Streets in Rosslyn

Afternoons/Evenings:
Pick up points in Rosslyn will be at the intersection of Wilson and N. Lynn Streets in front of the Channel 7 building and,
The Pentagon Slug Line area

POC:
Jonallen Riggins
jonallenr@gmail.com or see my messages on Slug-Line.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic