Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSOV countdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OPfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOV countdown
    Posted: 29 Sep 2006 at 9:47am
Only nine more months to go before the SOV's become HOV's![8D]
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2006 at 11:50am
That's what y'all said LAST year - you were wrong then, too.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2006 at 9:40am
Your luck just may run out. I'm sure you're contacting every representative you can in the meantime.
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2006 at 10:26am
NoSUV is a hybrid auto manufacturer lobbist. What do you think?
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2006 at 11:33am
Not all of us were wrong, at least completely.

I said they'd extend the exemption, but I didn't see the cut-off date for the new purchases, or the continuation of the exemption on one highway and its modification on another.

These variations and complexities make it even more likely that the exemption will be extended.

NoSUV is probably right in thinking that a hybrid-only carpool lane is coming. Which is fine by me, so long as they carry 3+ passengers.

(P.S. I saw a high-bred Civic this morning, license plate SLGFRE -- made me want to flip the ugly old red-haired bat off, but, on reflection, I'm trying to be a gentleman.)
OPfan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OPfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2006 at 3:14pm
Only eight more months to go before SOV's become HOV's. [8D]
OPfan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OPfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 7:45am
Only seven months to go before SOV's become HOV's. [:)]
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 8:58am
Spoke with my delegate and he told me that extending the exemption was in the bag. What does your delegate tell you?
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2006 at 2:44pm
Who is your delegate?

Don't you live within the Beltway?
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2006 at 10:19am
quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBob
[br]Who is your delegate?

Don't you live within the Beltway?

Bulova. Outside the Beltway.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic