Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spotsylvania to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spotsylvania to Pentagon
    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:08am
Anyone interested in starting a new location near Spotsylvania? I'm new to this and will be driving 4 days a week from the Thornburg area to the Pentagon area.
erivera View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erivera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 11:12am
I would like to slug from Salem Church Road (Spotsylvania) to Pentagon, mornings and afternoons.
E-mail me if you are interested. 
ecrivera27@aol.com
VAmmons1001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAmmons1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 1:34pm
Good afternoon, I hope your day is going well. I recently moved to Ruther Glen and searching to slug to Pentagon? any information is much appreciated.
VAmmons1001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAmmons1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 11:20am
Good morning erivera,

I hope your day is going well. are you still looking to slug from spotsylvania to Pentagon? I recently moved to Ruther Glen area and I'm very desperate to find ways to get a ride close to my exit 104 without driving all the way to ext 130B.

Any information is appreciated and thank you in advance!

R,
Vivian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic