Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thieves caught in Stafford commuter lot break-ins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thieves caught in Stafford commuter lot break-ins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeeNJeff01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeNJeff01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thieves caught in Stafford commuter lot break-ins
    Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 3:02pm
I heard it was sometime over the weekend. I heard it on the radio. I live near the old lot on 610 and I have seen kids there on Friday nights. I think people should not park there other than during Commute times. I understand that people have had stuff done to thier cars while at work too. I think that Stafford County should send some officiers through the lots during the day. Especially when school gets out.
salsita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 1:09pm
When did these breakins happen??
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 10:18am
Dang, you are stupid. Its such a waste of a body too.
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 2:48pm
You are correct gtivr6ps but in this case I say punish them by having them to drive you slugs to your destinations as punishment. Of course this punishment would have to be delayed because of their age but when they are 18 enforce the punishment.

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 2:27pm
quote:
Originally posted by flatulentsluggerhugger
[br]A great punishment for them is to become drivers and pick up slugs for one year and drive them to where they have to go.

Correct me if I am wrong...but wouldnt that be going against your support of HOT????Just wondering
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 2:13pm
My neighbor had her window bashed in with a rock, they stole the faceplate to her stereo. This happened Sunday, the man who saw them knew the parents of one of the children. They are being asked to pay for the damages.

:'}
flatulentsluggerhugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatulentsluggerhugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 1:47pm
A great punishment for them is to become drivers and pick up slugs for one year and drive them to where they have to go.

MJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 1:07pm
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2005/092005/09262005/1127767617
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic