Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xiaoxiangyue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xiaoxiangyue
    Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 8:34pm
And the old doctor said with a smile, "Fortunately, there aren't many young people like this. After I taught them a lesson, they don't dare to come out and fool around. Even if one or two of them still behave the same way, after all, they are much more restrained. They are afraid of meeting me again." Brother Tan Yi said with a smile, "Not only can you cure people's diseases, but you can also cure the diseases in the street market. You really deserve the four words" Cheng Chun "." And the old doctor smiled and said, "It's nothing, thanks to my fists and feet. If I had been beaten black and blue by them that day, it would have been miserable. Not only would it not cure them, but it would deepen their arrogance and make them more lawless." "You are modest again, and with your fists and feet, the heat of falling leaves is beyond the reach of those impetuous young men." And the old doctor slightly surprised way: "Yi elder brother, you actually understand?" Brother Tan Yi said with a smile, "Although I can't use my fists and legs, I still have the ability to distinguish between high and low when I look at the frame." "No," said the old doctor! You can see the height from the fallen leaves. This is not simple. It is by no means a general view. Kung Fu can not be false. The layman watches the fun and the expert watches the door. What you say is the expert's words. Brother Tan Yi smiled and said, "You don't think I have a unique skill, do you?" "That's not true. You're not old enough, and I haven't seen you practice. You never leave your hands or your mouth. If you were really a good man, you would never work hard for so long, but your vision.." Brother Tan Yi laughed and said, "I can at least read!"! Some books talk about the methods of practicing Qi to strengthen the body and prolong life. I was weak and wanted to learn to strengthen the body,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, but I didn't have a long nature. After a few days of practice, I put it down. Therefore, I only know some superficial methods, but there is no real one. Brother Tan Yi added, "Actually, it's not a book. It's a passer-by. Seeing that I'm too weak, he wanted to teach me how to keep fit. He took a pamphlet and asked me to copy it down and return it to him. The title of the article seems to be Yi Jin Xi Sui Pian." And the old doctor oh a way: "That is a very rare secret, how many people want,large palm trees for sale, but you have a handwritten copy.". Girl, do you know the value of this thing? "I don't know," said Tan Yi. "The guest told me not to show it to anyone easily, otherwise it would cause a lot of trouble." "Of course," said the old doctor, "if you want those who practice kungfu to know, they will try their best to seize this thing from you." He sighed and added, "I'm old. If I had known it twenty years earlier, I would have been thrilled.". Brother Tan Yi said, "Sir, if you really like it, I'll copy another one for you. I really don't see anything valuable about it." "Girl," said the old doctor, "that's because you don't know the secret of it. Every sentence and every word on it is a ladder to enter the realm of advanced martial arts. Forget it. I'm getting old, and it's too late to practice again. Don't copy it to me again. And don't tell anyone about it. If you don't want to practice, you'd better destroy the wooden book so as not to get into trouble." Tan Yi elder brother: "Listen to you this, I understand naturally fierce, outdoor ficus tree ,silk cherry blossom tree, that guest also is strange, why doesn't he say clearly?" The old doctor said, "If he had said it so clearly, wouldn't it have made you unable to sleep? He probably meant that if you had a foundation in practice, you would naturally experience the wonder and cherish it." As he spoke, the old doctor had already finished his boxing. When he returned to his room, Ding Wanqing had already made tea and brought it up. "You, the old and the young, spent a long time groping for it yesterday. Early this morning, you chatted endlessly. Where did so many words come from?" "The secret must not be missed." Tan Yige and the old doctor said this sentence at the same time, and then laughed at each other. Ding Wanqing said with a smile, "If you don't tell me, I don't want to know. Grandpa, drink your tea quickly. Let's eat.". The old doctor took a sip of the tea and said with a smile, "Wanqing's loveliness is here. Other women can't help asking questions curiously. She can't help asking questions.".
” "It's not that I'm not curious," said Ding Wanqing. "It's just that I know there's no big secret about what you're talking to the Italian girl. Unless it's something that doesn't matter and you're mystifying, the Italian girl will still tell me. What am I nervous about?" And the old doctor laughed, "Good!"! OK! Good calculation, Wanqing, you are too smart, everything is expected to be right, see through, of course, is prophetic, not easy to be deceived, but it is too boring to be a man to that extent. Ding Wanqing couldn't help shaking and said, "Don't you think I should be a little muddleheaded?" "" Wanqing, "said the old doctor," I'm older and I've seen a lot of things. It's better to be a little muddleheaded by relying on my old age and selling my old age. Even if you know it in your heart, you can still pretend to be a little muddleheaded on the surface. You'll get a lot of happiness from it. The ancients said it's hard to be muddle-headed. The truth of these four words is too great, especially these two words, which are hard to figure out for a lifetime "Yes," said Ding Wanqing! Grandpa, I understand, but it's a pity that I met you too late and got the teaching too late. "It's not too late," said the old doctor with a smile. "As long as you understand, it's not too late. The past is gone, and the future can be pursued. There's still a long way to go." But most of my days are over. "That's not right, Wanqing," said the old doctor. "Even I'm not qualified to say that the days have passed. Why do you say that? As long as you have the heart, it's not too late. As long as you're alive, there's a chance. The problem is that you have to grasp it and don't let it go again." Ding Wanqing mother and daughter looked at the old man, full of respect, they found that the old man, is the real wise man, his heart is full of wisdom, not as big as his appearance, unlearned appearance. : 16\ 003 Chapter III Three people came to the dining room, only to see several bowls of hot dishes on the table, fish and meat, and three bowls of rice, but no wine. Brother Tan Yi said with a smile,fake ficus tree, "Why isn't the wine hot?" "Early wine is the most hurtful," said the old doctor. "It's not suitable for young people to drink." "I don't want to drink," said Tan Yi. "But isn't it too serious for us to have a dry meal early in the morning?" 。 hacartificialtree.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic