Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Star Ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Ring
    Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 8:38pm
Before Lin Tian opened his mouth, Baggins said coldly, "Lin Tian, you have won. This is the end of the plane war." Lin Tian was stunned. He really didn't expect that Baggins would be like this as soon as he came out. Baggins, don't you still have the city of heaven? You can continue according to the danger of the city of heaven. Lin Tian smiled faintly. From his face, Baggins could not see any joy or worry. You are ruthless, the energy of the three cities is almost all stolen by you! Baggins Road. Anthony Leng said, "Lin Tian, when did you start? Is this the end?"? Isn't it a little too calm? That Baggins, shall we fight for a few hundred rounds and then talk about winning or losing?! "We've thrown in the towel. What are you going to do?"? Do you accept defeat? Said Baggins in a deep voice. Unilateral surrender is also useless. Plane war needs to be determined by both sides before it can be determined to end. Lin Tian said to Anthony, "I'm sorry, Anthony. It started a few months ago, but I didn't tell you at first for fear of losing face in front of you. But everything went smoothly. It's almost time for the plane war to end now." At this point, Lin Tian looked in the direction of Tiancheng, "Baggins, I accept your surrender on behalf of God Plane 85." "What about the eighty-third divine plane?" Said Baggins in a deep voice. Antony also shouted at this time: "I also accept your surrender on behalf of the eighty-five God plane. The plane war is over." A voice that resounded throughout the 82nd God Plane rang out: "The war between the 82nd God Plane and the 83rd God Plane and the 85th God Plane is over. The 82nd God Plane fails. The portal to the 83rd and 85th God Planes is opened. Within one day, all the people in the 83rd and 85th God Planes must leave." "Ha ha ha ha, victory!" Anthony long smile tunnel, Lin Tian they one by one, the face is showing a happy smile, and 82 God plane countless people,touch screen whiteboard, the face expression is some complex, there is sad, there is sad, but also has a trace of joy of relief! As soon as Lin Tianyi thought about it, all the people who had come from the eighty-fifth God plane in his carefree world appeared. Gentlemen, the battle of the planes is won. We can go home. Lin Tian smiled and said that not far from Lin Tian, two ten-meter-high portals appeared. I will call out the people of the Eye of Heaven. Dark fire way, soon,digital touch screen board, he gave the order in his mind, the city of people and the city of dungeons, are someone sent to the sky city, and then meet the sky city eye of heaven to send to the sky city, Baggins they hate so much that their teeth itch to kill this group of people, but they understand that the consequences of doing so are very serious, so they are holding back. Anthony, their eighty-five God plane, intelligence officers and killers in the three cities of heaven, earth and man, also flew out together. Brothers, you have worked hard! Lin Tian looked at the humanity of the flying eyes of heaven. Marshal! Eye of heaven those people, hurriedly in unison to salute. Lin Tian said with a smile, "There is no marshal now. For the time being, we are just comrades in arms." Now he is a comrade-in-arms, interactive touch screens education ,smart boards for conference rooms, and once he returns to the eighty-fifth God plane, he is the Lord of Kirin City, and the others, what identity or what identity. All our brothers have arrived. Lin Tiandao. "All the living have arrived," said the dark fire in a deep voice. "As for the dead.." Dark fire a word, make Lin Tian they and Anthony they are silent, although won, but countless people, but is buried in a foreign land, never go back. Anthony, are you leaving, too? Lin Tiandao. Anthony nodded. "Yes, it's been so long. It's time to go back. It's nearly 170,000 years before the Holy World opens. Lin Tian, we'll see you then." Lin Tian nodded: "I hope I can see you." "Brothers, go home!" Anthony laughed and said, "Although there are many brothers buried here, they will be the heroes of our eighty-third God plane. We should be happy that we have won. Lin Tian, brothers of the eighty-fifth God plane, let's go first.".
” Antony said, taking the lead into the portal leading to the eighty-third plane of God and disappearing in a flash. Lin Tian, look forward to meeting next time. Charlie said, and in an instant he entered the portal. Go all the way. Lin Tian arched his hand, and the people of the eighty-third God plane quickly entered the portal one by one and disappeared. In just ten seconds, only the people of the eighty-fifth God plane were still here. "Let's go, Lin Tian," said Xing Tian. Lin Tian nodded his head slightly and glanced at all the people on the eighty-fifth God plane. "Brothers," he said, "when you go back, there should be no shortage of rewards." When Lin Tian talked about the reward, the people on the eighty-fifth God plane became eager one by one. Although some of them were not all for the reward, it was naturally a very good thing to have a reward. Let's go first. I'll bring up the rear. Lin Tiandao. Lin Tian, then we won't be polite to you. Let's go first. Xing Tian laughed and said that the first one went back through the portal. Xing Tian began, and they left one by one. After they left, the gods and emperors threw themselves into the portal and left in an instant. Ladies, we're the only ones left. Let's go together. Lin Tian chuckled. Lin Tian, if I see you in the holy world, I will take your life. Baggins' voice rang out. Lin Tian looked up in the direction of Baggins: "Baggins, if you don't leave a cruel word in the end, your heart is not happy, right? Originally, the plane war is over, and it's over between us. If we meet in the holy world, I'm not going to embarrass you. If you say so now, I'll feel sorry for you if I don't kill you when I meet you.". Pray, don't meet me, or you're dead! Lin Tian finished and threw himself into the portal with Zhou Yao in an instant. [Chapter 563 of the main text] Lin Tian and the others left,65 inch touch screen, but Baggins was livid. For a moment, I didn't expect it. It also left a big problem for the future, and he was not sure that he could win Lin in the holy world. hsdsmartboard.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic