Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Human World (Part 2) Savior

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theresa26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human World (Part 2) Savior
    Posted: 24 Aug 2022 at 8:39pm
No one dares to disobey my will, and I can't listen to home truths, but I know from the eyes of the people that they think my trip is doomed. Jumping out of the Hummer alone, I turned on a large flashlight, pulled up my collar to shield my neck from the cold wind, and bowed my head into the unfathomable bamboo forest, as if I had fallen into a silent graveyard. The flashlight swept out a white road, but it was constantly cut off by clumps of bamboo. The wind of the cold night blew through the bamboo forest, making a roaring sound like the waves. Between the bamboo leaves on the top of the head, you can see a bright moonlight, which reveals the secret of heaven. After walking for a few minutes, I couldn't see the headlights of the Hummer anymore. Alone in the dark, without the protection of the "wolf's lair", the ferocious and cruel nature will protect me, but I find myself so fragile that I am not as fragile as the bamboo around me-they can survive in the wind, and I must follow the established path until it is completely broken and dead. Big brother, you're here at last. Suddenly, a young man's voice sounded behind me. I panicked and raised my flashlight to illuminate a beautiful face. It's strange to describe a man's face as beautiful, but it's appropriate to use it. Don't come unharmed! He approached me with a smile and flashed a flashlight so they could both see each other's faces at the same time. Murong Yun! He called out his name softly, but even if he called out loudly, the people in the Hummer car hundreds of meters away could not hear him under the cover of the bamboo forest at night. Big brother,4k smart board, you didn't let me down. He is still wearing a white Han suit, especially eye-catching in the dark bamboo forest, this environment must be carefully selected by him, which is in line with his temperament and dress, seems to copy the bamboo forest era of Wei and Jin Dynasties. Disappointment? You mean the words in the email? I looked around with a wry smile, "good brother, thank you so trust me!"! How do you know I haven't laid an ambush around? The beautiful young man raised his beautiful eyebrows and held the bamboo from left to right like a handsome man. With his right hand, he straightened out his long hair,interactive whiteboard for schools, which was blown by the wind. He seemed to smile and said, "Elder brother, why do you belittle yourself?"? If I don't trust you, why send this email? Why come all the way to this island? "Then I have to thank you for looking up to me." "No, it's mutual respect-obviously you trust me, big brother, and believe that I didn't shoot a trap for you, so you dare to go to the meeting alone." I'm still wary. "Isn't that too early to say?" "Big Brother, you will believe me." Murong Yun took another step closer, like the ancients born in the bamboo forest, "You see, we can trust each other, you have done your promise, I have done my promise.". We are all gentlemen with good faith and righteousness, 75 inch smart board ,86 smart board, and we can become good friends and brothers! Not today's mortal enemy. "I'm not here to catch up with you." Ruthlessly interrupted the beautiful young man's imagination, "You said you had something important to discuss, so why?" "The younger brother has explained in the letter that it is a matter of the eldest brother's life!" This sentence can not help but make me angry: "Naked threat!" " "No, a friendly warning." That noble and beautiful face, constantly shaking in the light and shadow of my flashlight, coupled with the dark night of the bamboo forest behind me, is like the feeling of a movie screen. "Brother, please don't be angry. You must have known that General Manager Niu has caused huge losses to the Sky Group. These are all from my own stratagem." His complacency made me clench my fists: "Yes!"! I thought of you as soon as he killed himself! "The eldest brother really misses the younger brother day and night." "Shut up!"! You are so shameless to use your former high school classmates. "Ma Xiaoyue?" Hearing the name made me sad, but he wrote lightly, "I knew she was the first woman I had a crush on, so I let her approach Niu Zong." "That's enough. You arranged everything, and —" I miss the letter from the eyes, but I think it's better not to say it, and let him know that it may be bad for the eyes. Niu Zong's exposure is just the beginning, the foundation of Sky Group has been shaken, and then you will encounter greater difficulties-whether you admit it or not, in this cruel war, I have occupied a considerable advantage. I admit it.
” Murong Yun smiled gently and eerily: "But this is not the most important thing. The most terrible thing in war is to be caught by the enemy's fatal weakness!" "You know what my Achilles' heel is?" "Of course you don't know." He looked me straight in the eye. "But-the players are confused, the bystanders are clear, and maybe the whole world already knows.". Though I felt guilty, I replied with a sneer, "Your blackmail is futile." "Big brother, when you understand your fatal weakness, this weakness has already made you fatal!" "I know I'm not perfect, but I'm not vulnerable." A ray of moonlight once again passed through the bamboo leaves and poured down on the white and handsome face of the King of Lanling, but he had regained his seriousness: "You used to be very strong, but no matter how strong you are, you also have the Achilles heel." My Achilles heel? "Yes, I have found it!"! With this discovery, you can defeat you at any time and anywhere, easily destroy you, and even do not bother to do it yourself! Faced with such a contemptuous attitude, let me immediately shouted: "Xian Di, in that case, please destroy me now!" " "No, you are my sworn brother, nature is the most important person in my life, how can I kill my brother?"? Is it not a villain who is disloyal, unfilial, unkind and unjust and is laughed at by the world? These words drew my sarcastic laughter: "You have done so many evil things, but also flaunt what loyalty, filial piety, benevolence and righteousness?" "Eldest brother, this is not the younger brother's nonsense, but from the bottom of my heart, I can't bear to witness the destruction of the eldest brother, not to mention the pain of relatives and enemies.". I know there are countless people in the world who want you to die,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, but this person is definitely not me! "What on earth are you going to do?" I'm almost dizzy with him. What is his number one? Enemy or friend? "Brother, the purpose of my visit is to talk to you about one thing-we shake hands and stop fighting!" Good! It's a deal! Hearing the four words of "truce and strike", he agreed without thinking. hsdsmartboard.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic