Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth
    Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 12:37am
When Guan Mingli saw Zhao Yan talking back like this, she didn't like it any more. She still held back her temper and said, "a girl from a good family is looking for a partner. How can she be looking for someone else's house? Is this a fight or a house?" Zhao Yan is not happy, she is looking for a partner is also to see each other's conditions, aunt said so, obviously also said that she is not her girl, immediately said: "Why not? If there is no room, and no money, what is the use of such a man to find, no room, no money, who will see." "Why not? Your uncle was poor and blank, and I followed your uncle." As soon as Guan Mingli said this, the Zhao family all nodded. Both Zhao Xiang and Zhao Yan were unhappy. Zhao Xiang looked at Zhao's father, Zhao's mother, Zhao Daguo and Guan Mingli and said directly, "Grandpa, grandma, uncle and aunt, don't you want me to get married and live at home?" "Not really." Zhao mother hurriedly said, Zhao father and Zhao uncle also nodded, "you misunderstood your aunt's meaning, your aunt is that your object is not good, let you inspect, if she is interested in your house,industrial racking systems, not your people, such a girl can not be." "How about this," said Guan Mingli. "After the New Year, Xiangzi, you bring your partner here and let the family see what happens. Your grandparents and uncles and aunts are all experienced people, and they can see people more clearly than you. They can help you." Zhao Xiang immediately agreed. Guan Mingli turned to Zhao Yan again and said, "Swallow, hurry up and get married. It's unreasonable for a girl to hang out like this all day long." "Aunt, that's not what you said about me before. Let me go out more and make more friends to see if I can meet a good partner,teardrop pallet racking," Zhao Yan shouted. "That was before. Now the atmosphere outside is tense. Am I not worried about your safety?" Guan Mingli smiled and looked at Zhao Daguo and said, "Daguo, you should also help the swallow to pay attention to the young boy. If you have good conditions, you should also introduce one to the swallow." Zhao Yan immediately said, "I want to be good-looking, rich and powerful." The Zhao family all nodded. Guan Mingli especially wanted to spit at Zhao Yan. She didn't want to see what she looked like. She also wanted to find someone who looked good and had money and power. She thought she was a fairy. "Don't worry, Swallow. I'll leave it to my uncle." Zhao Daguo took it. Zhao Xiang is not at ease, he felt that although Liang Wei is a little ugly, but good to Xia Yan, but also obedient, other people are not necessarily. And his uncle can find any good man, think of his mother Zhao Xiaolan married man, Zhao Xiang heart a burst of disgust. Since Zhao Xiaolan married in the past, although the man's condition is good, but there is a son and a daughter, and people do not like Zhao Xiang and Zhao Yan come to the door, and even directly with Zhao Xiaolan, do not want the Zhao family to come to the door, industrial racking systems ,shuttle rack system, Zhao Xiaolan can only listen, so although Zhao Xiaolan remarried, but Zhao Xiang and Zhao Yan this pair of children can not touch any light. Zhao Xiang and Zhao Yan saw that Zhao Xiaolan could only be seen in the factory, and Zhao Xiaolan had to go back to cook, clean up the house, wash and bask in the sun as soon as she got off work. She was so virtuous that the Xia family didn't see her, otherwise she would be surprised. Chapter 192 Opportunity (Red Lotus on the Cloud and the Wall +). On the second day of the Lunar New Year, many married women went back to their parents' home for the New Year, and several of Xia Xiao's aunts came. Aunt Xia came with her son Liu yuanchao. Her daughter Liu Kangmei married to someone else and was pregnant. She didn't go to her mother's home for the New Year this year. So Aunt Xia and her son had no problem staying at Xia's house all day today. This is Xiaoxiao's object. Aunt Xia looked at Gao Jiaxing. As soon as Gao Jiaxing saw so many pairs of eyes looking over, the whole person straightened up and accepted everyone's scrutiny openly and frankly. Now in the summer home for a few days, Gao Jiaxing is also familiar with a lot, not the beginning of the restraint. Everyone nodded, and Liu yuanchao said directly to Gao Jiaxing, "Come on, let's have a fight." Aunt Xia stared. "Are you a decent child? It's the Spring Festival. What are you fighting for?" "Mom, we're just gesticulating." Liu yuanchao was originally looking for Gao Jiaxing, so he went straight to the point. Gao Jiaxing eyes also showed a smile, followed Liu yuanchao to the yard, Xia Da Gu shook his head to do a helpless look, "this boy, I can not control.". ” This time Xia Xiao they all went out to see Liu yuanchao and Gao Jiaxing fight, and the two men have begun to fight. Aunt Xia had already exclaimed, "Oh, it's still a real fight." "It's too hard. It's so heavy. What if I get hurt?" Li Wenjuan also looked worried. "It's all right," said Aunt Xia. "They all have a sense of propriety, and their boxing paths are similar." At this point, Aunt Xia asked Xia Xiao, "Xiao Xiao, how did you find this object?" Then several aunts all looked over, Xia Xiao said: "It is in the production team to find, our captain is his father, who used to be a retired soldier." Xia Xiao's words fell, everyone nodded, Li Wenjuan added, "Gao Jiaxing is still a senior high school student, preparing for the university entrance examination, but unfortunately the college entrance examination was cancelled." Wang Jinying said, "It's all right. High school students are also highly educated and don't have to worry about finding a job. He can stay in the city, but Xiaoxiao's registered permanent residence is not in the city, which is also troublesome." "We can only see if we have a chance to go back to the city." Li Wenjuan said, the object is in the city, the daughter is not in the city, what is the use. Xia Xiao's registered permanent residence is not in the city, so the Xia family accepted Gao Jiaxing so quickly, and looked at Gao Jiaxing not bad, but also hoped that Xia Xiao would be taken care of there. Liu yuanchao and GaoJiaxing played inextricably, two people are very excited, although Liu yuanchao is a battle-hardened person, in the military Academy in the army training are often competing, but GaoJiaxing is wearing the skin of the army boxing Sanda, but also with some wild way, and not according to common sense, there is no way to speak of. Finally, Liu yuanchao defeated Gao Jiaxing, but it was not easy. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. It was good that there was no disability. During the Spring Festival,medium duty racking, everyone did not like to see blood. When the fight was over, it was all right. Everyone went into the room. Liu Chaoyuan said to Gao Jiaxing, "I was transferred to Y District to train a new recruit after the Chinese New Year. Would you like to take part?" "May I join you?" Gao Jiaxing said that the main reason was that his rural household registration did not meet the requirements for recruitment. kingmoreracking.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic