Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wolf relatives and friends (all bl, grave robbery)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wolf relatives and friends (all bl, grave robbery)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wolf relatives and friends (all bl, grave robbery)
    Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 12:39am
Yang Xiaokong retreats again and again: "I just snitch for your good." The two men and dogs rushed over, and Yang Xiaokong was crushed to the ground, exhaling with difficulty: "Crushed to death..." Bai Weiyu picked up the DV: "Quick, Xiao Qi, peel off his pants, tomorrow our school BBS headline is" Professor Bai Royal Xiao Erliang Reality Shot Record "!" Yang Xiaokong protected his trousers and sobbed: "Why are you talking nonsense?" Le Zhengqi: "Wahaha, let the Bishop of this religion have three magic skills that even the Wei monster can defeat." The black cat jumped between the three men: "Meow, meow, meow!" Wei Nanhe and Du Youshan were talking about business in the small hall. The laughter from outside became more and more presumptuous. He stood up and looked out of the window of the small hall. He saw the three dead guys pulling and pulling endlessly. Their posture was very obscene, which had a particularly bad psychological impact on children! Wei Jiaoshou was so angry that the veins on his forehead jumped. He said to Du Youshan, "I'm sorry. Wait a minute." Then, with a sullen face, he walked out of the wooden building and dragged Le Zhengqi down from Yang Xiaokong. He threw the child's ear back into the bedroom and locked it up. Finally, he dropped a sentence: "I'll come again in the evening to see your three magic skills." Bai Weiyu was punished by Professor Wei to squat on the wall for two hours on the charge of abetting children to commit crimes. Yang Xiaokong was punished by Professor Wei to do 100 push-ups on the charge of lacking the revolutionary spirit to curb the evil forces. Bai Weiyu crouched like a frog with his head in his hands and said bitterly, "For the sake of his being a big brother, I put up with him again and again."! It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge. With tears in his eyes, Yang Xiaokong said, "What's the matter with me?" Du Youshan looked at it with great interest: "These boys are really lively." "Boss Du," Wu Jia urged, "there will be a cocktail party in the evening. Don't forget." "You can go to that dinner party or not," Du Youshan pinched his hand. "When I went home for dinner, I asked Grandma Gui to make your favorite glutinous rice lotus root." Wu Jia glanced at him. "Who said I liked it?" "No one said, but I know." Du Youshan patted him on the shoulder. "You go to drive first." Before Duan Sha arrived at the makeup hall, he saw Bai Weiyu's ugly figure from a distance. He smiled and said, "This boy really has no image at all.". But this smile only lasted for a moment, the next second, the car passed,heavy duty metal racking, a blink of an eye, he saw a man walking down the long stone steps of the wooden building, so familiar, let him lose his mind for a moment. Bai Weiyu turned his head and saw Duan Sha's car. He stood up and beat his legs, as if a prince had come to save him from the sea of suffering. He laughed like a fool flower: "The slug came just in time!" Wu Jia went to the car, opened the door, and was about to bend down to get in when he heard a familiar and strange voice. "Wu Jia!" He straightened up and looked back to see Duan Sha, gradually showing a surprise smile: "You?" Duan Sha looked at the smiling face, almost some magic, he buried in the depths of his heart some kind of thought was suddenly opened, unable to suppress, a steady stream of outflow. Bai Weiyu looked at Wu Jia and then at Duan Sha and said, "Damn it, heavy duty cantilever racks ,radio shuttle racking, do you know each other?" Bai Weiyu did not know what this meant. After many years, he would always recall this scene for no reason. He could not let it go. He could only laugh at himself and say to himself: I am really not my father's own. I can't learn from him to be so generous. Vietnamese daughter-in-law returns to her mother's home The two people who had not seen each other for many years left their contact information, and then made an appointment to have a midnight snack together, drink a few bottles of beer, and talk about their situation in the past few years. Wu Jia did not talk about Zhou Lie's disappearance, which was a secret between him and Du Youshan. He just told Duan that Zhou Lie was dead as lightly as possible, and did not hide the relationship between himself and his boss. Duan Sha listened calmly, setting off a huge wave in his heart. He asked Wu Jia, "How is Du Youshan?" Wu Jia thought about it carefully and found that he could not evaluate Du Youshan objectively, so he said, "So so." "Do you like him?" Duan asked. Wu Jia thought for a long time. He really didn't like Du Youshan, but he liked Du Youshan's son very much. The two little devils had been a part of his life since they were babbling. They were his heart. He smiled and said, "So so." On the way home, Duan Sha was out of his mind, and his mind was full of the four words- "so-so". If Wu Jia's feelings for Zhou Lie were so "so-so", then there was no doubt that this person was killed by him, or when Zhou Lie died, he was beside Wu Jia, maybe everything would be different. When he was less than 20 years old, he served on a coral island on the border. The island was short of materials, sparsely populated, and the telephone lines were not working. Life was so hard that the children in the city could not imagine. He stood on the lighthouse and looked out into the distance. The sky was divided into two parts, the vast ocean and the blue sky. It is false to say that I don't miss home, but it is true to say that I don't care about the bitter days. For the first time, I was blinded by love. Knowing this man named Wu Jia made him feel happy every day, and happiness and pain were pulled to both sides at the same time. The love in my heart finally died. Any force is mutual, but love is not. Wu Jia often wrote letters, never evading Duan Sha, and wrote some trivial things into the letters. Then he saved the letters for a month or so, and sent them to the dependent lover as soon as the ship came. What he left for Duan Sha was only friendship, not anything else. Two people at night with a flashlight to pick up tabby shellfish, Wu Jia walked in front, he looked at each other's back, want time to stop, do not leave the island, for a lifetime! How desperate, how paranoid crazy, but a "sorry", so that you have no other way but to give up. What you can't get is always the best. Things that are easy to get are not called treasures. The key was in the keyhole, but before it turned, the door opened. Bai Weiyu poked his head out from behind the door. DV aimed at Duan Sha and laughed, "I heard your footsteps." Duan Sha bent down to take off his shoes. Unfortunately, now, Wu Jia has a so-so Du Youshan,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, and he has a so-so Bai Weiyu. Bai Weiyu saw that Duan Sha was worried about gains and losses. He raised his hand and knocked on his head. "Why, when I went out, my wallet was stolen?" 。 kingmoreracking.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic