Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wolong gives birth to the order of floating flower
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wolong gives birth to the order of floating flower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wolong gives birth to the order of floating flower
    Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 11:31pm
"" Please forgive me, Master Yun, "said Little Baochai. Murong Yunsheng said with a smile, "If you have anything to say, just say it." Little Baochai glanced at Little Lingling and said, "Actually, I said that on behalf of Miss Lingling. Does Master Yun know Miss Lingling's intention of letting you see the'palace sand '?" "I don't know," said Murong Yunsheng. Little Baochai said, "Master Yun seldom walks around the fireworks yard. Naturally, she doesn't know. She's showing off that she's still a virgin. If Master Yun stays here, I'm afraid Miss Lingling won't be able to receive her." Little Lingling answered in a low voice, "In the midst of such fireworks and willow alleys, my little sister can't keep her innocence forever.." "" Then you're going to give your innocence to Uncle Yun, "said Baochai. A blush appeared on little Lingling's cheeks. She hung her head and said, "Is my little sister wrong?" Little Baochai glanced up at Murong Yunsheng and said, "Uncle Yun is a talented man. I admire your sister's vision. But Uncle Yun is a busy man. He will leave here in a hurry tomorrow." She did not utter a single word of objection, but the implication was that she did her best to oppose it. Little Lingling sighed softly and said, "There are a lot of readers in the Goulan Courtyard."! But the little sister never. He peeked at Murong Yunsheng and hung his head in silence. She pretended to be very much like a little child who was just beginning to fall in love. Little Baochai suddenly smiled and said, "Oh, that's no wonder. It's rare for us to see such a talented person as Uncle Yun. Even if it's a contemporary prince, few of them can match him. We sisters are all miserable people. Now that we have fallen into fireworks,filter nozzle, we can't avoid this. It's a joy to choose a beloved lover and dedicate his chastity." Murong Yunsheng heard that her tone suddenly changed. She was strongly opposed to it, but now she was in favor of it. She said to herself, "This girl has changed. I don't know what her intentions are." But little Baochai answered, "Just now, Sister Ling flashed'Shougong Sand. 'Sister thought it was strange. Now that I think about it, Sister Ling has decided to devote herself to it." Little Lingling said, "My sister is really clever, but at that time she was afraid that Master Yun would look down on me,rapid sand filters, so she didn't dare to say anything." "What's the matter?" Asked little Baochai. "Is it all right now?" "Fortunately," said Xiao Lingling, "Master Meng Yun is not too humble. Promise to stay here. "Well," said little Baochai, "my sister's cup of wine is sure to be drunk tonight. I'm going to ask my mother to give a big banquet and invite the musicians to have a good time." Murong Yunsheng was taken aback and said to himself, It's such a big show. Even though she and I were pure and pure, the rumor was so terrible that we could never clear my name again. But Wen Xiaolingling answered, "Sister Chai knows that my younger sister has been here for a long time. I have used the method of grafting flowers and trees to deceive the world. Even several mothers in the courtyard have been deceived by me. If my younger sister does not show'Shougong Sand ', I am afraid that my elder sister does not know the secret of this." Little Baochai smiled, but made no reply. Little Lingling answered, "So my little sister doesn't want to and can't publicize it. Only Master Yun and my sister know about it. That's it." "" Isn't that a grievance, Sister Ling? "Asked Little Baochai. Little Lingling said, "My little sister is willing. Naturally, she is not wronged. However, I still need my sister's help." "" It's a warm spring in your bridal chamber, Wall Penstocks ,Dissolved Gas Flotation, "said little Baochai." How can I, an outsider, help you? " Little Lingling said, "I want Sister Chai to keep Uncle Qian." Little Baochai frowned and said, "I can't do it today." "Alas!" Said Little Lingling! We sisters get along together, the younger sister has never begged the elder sister, unexpectedly today for the first time opens the mouth. "" Sister Ling, "said little Baochai," we're all women, and my sister is already a broken flower. She's elated to receive such a guest as Uncle Qian. But I'm not convenient today. "Little Lingling raised her eyebrows and said," So it's not easy for my little sister to say that. Tang Tianhong had been listening quietly, with a smile on his face. He had thought that this might be the plan that Murong Yunsheng and Xiao Lingling had discussed, so although he was rejected by Xiao Baochai, he was not angry, calm as usual, and his face did not change color. Say Fengyue in the mouth, but in fact, they are scheming and fighting wits in the dark. Tang Tianhong raised his glass and drank it down in one gulp. He said with a smile, "I've been walking around outside all the year round, and I'm already an old hand in the romantic field. I know a little about the rules of the Goulan Courtyard. I'm like Miss Baochai. When I first came here, I talked about staying overnight. That's a bit beyond my ability." "" What did Master Qian say? "Asked Little Baochai." In two or three days I'll be very glad to see him here. " Tang Tianhong said with a smile, "So the girl really won't abandon Qian." "Little Baochai smiled and said," Master Qian's words are too serious. If Master Qian is willing to redeem himself for my concubine, my concubine is willing to follow me all her life and be a concubine forever. "Oh, it's rare," said Huan Tianhong. "It's rare. I really don't want to go if you say so." "Not tonight," said little Baochai. "My humble concubine.." Tang Tianhong answered with a smile, "I know. Let's have a talk in bed tonight and have a heart-to-heart talk." Little Baochai didn't seem to have expected Tang Tianhong to make this move, so she couldn't help but be stunned. But she was extremely clever. After being stunned, she immediately returned to her normal state. With a faint smile, she said, "Master Qian, isn't it convenient?" Tang Tianhong said with a straight face, "I'm confident that I can strictly defend myself and never cross the border. My little Baochai hesitated a little and said with a smile:" "Master Qian, if my concubine doesn't agree, will Master Qian be angry?" Tang Tianhong secretly said in his heart, "Well, I don't want to do soft work. She's going to do hard work.". In the heart read turn, mouth also say coldly however: "So next must stay here?" "" No, "said little Baochai with a smile." Master Qian is not such an unreasonable person. Tang Tianhong shook his head and said, "The girl guessed wrong. If I decide to die, even eight cows won't turn back." "Little Baochai's face changed." Master Qian, "she said," if I were a concubine, I wouldn't allow him to stay overnight. "Tang Tianhong laughed and said," Let's see how Baochai can get rid of me. "Little Baochai suddenly stood up and said," Excuse me,wall penstocks, Mr. Yun. Turn around and walk outside. Tang Tianhong looked back at Murong Yunsheng, who nodded slightly. That is to signal Tang Tianhong to let go, don't worry too much. khnwatertreatment.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic