Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Tysons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadimHussain2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 1:30pm
Where about in Woodbrige you are located?
quote:
Originally posted by mooreniecy8511

quote:
Originally posted by jreyesox

Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...

Khadim Hussain
paulazel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 10:07am
All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.
If you are interseted please let me know. Thanks!
Lnels009 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lnels009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:07am
What company do you work for? I am moving to that building at the same time. I live in Woodbridge and would like to start car pooling to Tysons.

quote:
Originally posted by sparkletoni

My office is moving to the Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the end of August as there anybody in that area looking to car pool or start slug lines? I know there are about 10 people that live in Woodbridge/Dale City/Dumfries area that I work with.

Anyone that take the Tysons Express does the bus pick up or drop off anywhere close to that location?

Thanks

Lnels009 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lnels009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:18am
I work on Westpark. Do you still need a third?

quote:
Originally posted by paulazel

All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.
If you are interseted please let me know. Thanks!

sparkletoni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkletoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 4:14pm
I work for BRTRC as we will be in the building starting the 26th of August.

quote:
Originally posted by Lnels009

What company do you work for? I am moving to that building at the same time. I live in Woodbridge and would like to start car pooling to Tysons.

quote:

My office is moving to the Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the end of August as there anybody in that area looking to car pool or start slug lines? I know there are about 10 people that live in Woodbridge/Dale City/Dumfries area that I work with.

Anyone that take the Tysons Express does the bus pick up or drop off anywhere close to that location?

Thanks

Lnels009 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lnels009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 4:45pm
Please email me at laurenlnelson@gmail.com

quote:

I work for BRTRC as we will be in the building starting the 26th of August.

quote:
Originally posted by Lnels009

quote:

Thanks

Lioness View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 2:34pm
quote:
Originally posted by jreyesox

Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...

Lioness View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 2:36pm
I'M INTERESTED in joining your group! Do you have any room?
dionyanneyitr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dionyanneyitr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 11:36am
I am interested to join your group. I will be on that direction by October.
gbrown1201 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbrown1201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 6:25am
Did this line get started? Where? I work in Tysons and would be interested in picking up slugs...where is the line on the Tysons side?

quote:
Originally posted by dionyanneyitr

I am interested to join your group. I will be on that direction by October.

Brenda Brown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic