Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Slugging Comments
 HOT Lanes Discussion
 Pure comedy... Way to go VDOT and VA drivers!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pele
Advanced Member

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  14:13:43  Show Profile
How many wrecks have happened since the opening of the HOT lanes?

There were like several a few hours apart from each other this past weekend and a four car pileup at the beginning of today's rush hour.

Good job VDOT Traffic Engineers... And good job VA Drivers... Way to make a system work!

RetiredMarine
Average Member

98 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  14:56:18  Show Profile
Wait till we have bad weather!!!
Go to Top of Page

mpatoka
Senior Member Member

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  08:01:41  Show Profile
This morning on the news they said that VDOT was adjusting some of the signs at the HOT entrances so drivers wouldn't be so confused. What a grand opening celebration.
Go to Top of Page

USA
Advanced Member

296 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2012 :  12:13:51  Show Profile
It's not on VDOT. The sign design is mandated by the Federal Highway Administration. Most of it was simply driver error.
Go to Top of Page

SpongeBob
Advanced Member

USA
679 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  18:10:54  Show Profile
Actually, it is on VDOT that we have these Lexus lanes at all. So, yeah, we can blame them. They are conveniently at hand.

Really, I blame the Republicans who control the state legislature for worshipping the false idol of "public-private partnerships." These new tax roads would be a lot easier to stomach if I thought the money was staying in the Commonwealth and not going to financiers in New York and corporate executives in Australia.
Go to Top of Page

NoSUV
Advanced Member

1076 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  11:30:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by SpongeBob

Actually, it is on VDOT that we have these Lexus lanes at all. So, yeah, we can blame them. They are conveniently at hand.

Really, I blame the Republicans who control the state legislature for worshipping the false idol of "public-private partnerships." These new tax roads would be a lot easier to stomach if I thought the money was staying in the Commonwealth and not going to financiers in New York and corporate executives in Australia.

Sponge,
Let me start by saying I agree with hating tolls. But it's not the Republicans. The HOT negotiations were carried out by VDOT - part of the Executive Branch - during Democratic administrations.
Go to Top of Page

ARH
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  07:26:43  Show Profile
interesting
Go to Top of Page

gamefun
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2014 :  04:13:37  Show Profile
vipgw2gold.com as the most reputable Guild Wars Gold supplier in world,is specialized in providing you cheapest Guild Wars 2 Gold with the best service.If you need to buy Guild Wars 2 Gold,just take a look here GW2 Gold,you will take fancy with this site all along. link: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/

Edited by - gamefun on 07/16/2014 04:14:43
Go to Top of Page

fifa15shop
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2014 :  02:00:37  Show Profile
When Ps3 slim was introduced,

once the last technology ended up being declared, there were lots of considering how do we help make games search nicer? How should we make video games seem as good as the last

age group? I can't experience that will pressure at this time. I can't think that needs to be the focus today."It should be about finding new types of games with all the

functions that this computer hardware gives.

http://www.rsgoldfast.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page