Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Bamboo

23 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2012 :  06:20:26  Show Profile
Now that the Express lanes are open is there anyone out there interested in starting up slug lines from Woodbridge to Tyson's?

bdsslug

5 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  22:25:05  Show Profile
I am interested. I have been trying to start a line at the Route 123 Commuter Lot where the Tysons Express bus stops. I usually don't have too much trouble poaching slugs from the bus stop, but it seems that there are several there who are wary of slugging. I'm hoping that Tysons commuters will grow more comfortable with it over time. Really, I'm not a serial killer, I promise.
Go to Top of Page

vfraenckel
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2013 :  14:54:22  Show Profile
Definitely interested. I just started taking the Tyson's Express bus, but would love to see a slug option as well.
Go to Top of Page

Briansgal1
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  10:52:05  Show Profile
I need to start slugging! I live in Stafford and my new job is in Tysons Corner off Leesburk Pike Road. I can drive up to Woodbridge, is anyone interested?
Go to Top of Page

mooreniecy8511

7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  15:35:55  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Briansgal1

I need to start slugging! I live in Stafford and my new job is in Tysons Corner off Leesburk Pike Road. I can drive up to Woodbridge, is anyone interested?

I'm interested in sharing the drive from 234 to Lee hwy Merrifield VA
My hours are flexable. 7/8am to 4/5/6pm I'm off work every OTHER FRI Starting 3/22-13.
Go to Top of Page

mooreniecy8511

7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  16:03:22  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Bamboo

Now that the Express lanes are open is there anyone out there interested in starting up slug lines from Woodbridge to Tyson's?

YES!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

jreyesox
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  10:02:15  Show Profile
Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...
Go to Top of Page

mooreniecy8511

7 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  16:57:05  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jreyesox

Me and about 5 other people slug from Woodbridge to Tysons.... If you are interested in joining our group we ask that you drive in min 1 day a week... If you would are interested? let me know...

Go to Top of Page

tracy_tra
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  16:52:52  Show Profile
I am interested in slugging from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner East - Northrop Grumman building.

I do NOT have a car but willing to kick in gas money
Go to Top of Page

sparkletoni

5 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  09:47:43  Show Profile
My office is moving to the Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the end of August as there anybody in that area looking to car pool or start slug lines? I know there are about 10 people that live in Woodbridge/Dale City/Dumfries area that I work with.

Anyone that take the Tysons Express does the bus pick up or drop off anywhere close to that location?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

KhadimHussain2013
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2013 :  13:30:12  Show Profile
Where about in Woodbrige you are located?
quote:
Originally posted by mooreniecy8511

quote:
Originally posted by jreyesox

Khadim Hussain
Go to Top of Page

paulazel
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  10:07:29  Show Profile
All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.
If you are interseted please let me know. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Lnels009

7 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  09:07:03  Show Profile
What company do you work for? I am moving to that building at the same time. I live in Woodbridge and would like to start car pooling to Tysons.

quote:
Originally posted by sparkletoni

My office is moving to the Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the end of August as there anybody in that area looking to car pool or start slug lines? I know there are about 10 people that live in Woodbridge/Dale City/Dumfries area that I work with.

Anyone that take the Tysons Express does the bus pick up or drop off anywhere close to that location?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Lnels009

7 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  09:18:17  Show Profile
I work on Westpark. Do you still need a third?

quote:
Originally posted by paulazel

All, my colleague and I are commuting to Tyson's. I pick her up from I95&123 Lot at 7:45am. We are looking for someone to join us so we can jump on HOV/Express Lines. We work at Deloitte Building right off of Westpark. We typically leave Tyson's by 5pm, say 4:45pm.
If you are interseted please let me know. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

sparkletoni

5 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  16:14:49  Show Profile
I work for BRTRC as we will be in the building starting the 26th of August.

quote:
Originally posted by Lnels009

What company do you work for? I am moving to that building at the same time. I live in Woodbridge and would like to start car pooling to Tysons.

quote:

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Lnels009

7 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2013 :  16:45:14  Show Profile
Please email me at laurenlnelson@gmail.com

quote:

I work for BRTRC as we will be in the building starting the 26th of August.

quote:
Originally posted by Lnels009

quote:

Thanks

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page