Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

jamesjames
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2014 :  21:33:33  Show Profile
I drive from Woodbridge to Reston. I am also interested in dropping off in McLean/Tysons area. I could drop off in Tysons around 7:30 and pickup around 5:30 or so.
Go to Top of Page

dionyanneyitr

14 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  10:03:06  Show Profile
I need 2 car-poolers from Woodbridge to Tysons Mall thru Jones Branch Road between 6:30~7:00AM & 4:00~4:30 MWF.
Send email at dtanedo@demoservicesinc.com if interested.
Go to Top of Page

Jeffva30
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2014 :  06:38:30  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by mooreniecy8511

quote:
Originally posted by Briansgal1

I need to start slugging! I live in Stafford and my new job is in Tysons Corner off Leesburk Pike Road. I can drive up to Woodbridge, is anyone interested?

I'm interested in sharing the drive from 234 to Lee hwy Merrifield VA
My hours are flexable. 7/8am to 4/5/6pm I'm off work every OTHER FRI Starting 3/22-13.

I would be interested from Stafford to Tysons Corner. I can drive.

Jeff smith
Go to Top of Page

boricua81pr

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2015 :  20:37:52  Show Profile
I am looking for sluggers from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner - I was thinking on picking up somewhere at Tacketts, Horner or Hechingers and then dropping off at Spring Hill Metro or any place from route 7 spring hill metro to West Falls Church since that is where I will be working. Anyone interested in being sluggers please let me know. I would pick up Tuesday May 26th around 615am or so and then on the return I can pick up around 445p (but not sure since starting a new job) guaranteed ride to Tysons though. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is a line I am not aware of PLEASE. Thank you

Yomara Rodriguez
Go to Top of Page

rfd1966

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  10:11:13  Show Profile
I am new to the Northern Virginia area. I live in Dumfries (234 and I-95). I work in McLean on Jones Beach Drive. I work Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 (hours can be adjusted). I am interested in slugging, carpooling, driving my own car, anything to alleviate (reduce commute time). I have a newer, properly insured and registered sedan that sits 5. I am a safe driver, no moving violation, accidents, or DUIs ever. Please contact me via this forum or email me directly at: lopezjose707@rocketmail.com

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

rfd1966

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2016 :  12:13:20  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by boricua81pr

I am looking for sluggers from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner - I was thinking on picking up somewhere at Tacketts, Horner or Hechingers and then dropping off at Spring Hill Metro or any place from route 7 spring hill metro to West Falls Church since that is where I will be working. Anyone interested in being sluggers please let me know. I would pick up Tuesday May 26th around 615am or so and then on the return I can pick up around 445p (but not sure since starting a new job) guaranteed ride to Tysons though. Let me know if anyone is interested or if there is a line I am not aware of PLEASE. Thank you

Are you still working in Tysons?
Yomara Rodriguez

Go to Top of Page

rfd1966

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2016 :  15:42:32  Show Profile
I commute from VA234 and I-95 to Tysons in the morning but I can meet on Dale City, or the commuter lot in 123 or if you have a third person we can work on something.

Go to Top of Page

kilotara82

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2016 :  07:58:58  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I am interested in picking up folks at Tacketts Mill or Old Hechinger and can drop off in Tysons or McLean. My hours are flexible but I would prefer to pickup anywhere between 730-8a in Woodbridge & pickup around 4-4:30p in Tysons/McLean, but again, I am flexible on times. I am looking for riders ASAP!

Thanks everyone!
Tara

Tara
Go to Top of Page

rfd1966

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2016 :  16:05:42  Show Profile
Where in McLean?
Go to Top of Page

kilotara82

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2016 :  17:29:10  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rfd1966

Where in McLean?

Off of Chain Bridge Rd/Route 123 & Lewinsville Rd, but happy to pick up/drop off anywhere around Westlake/Tysons mall or surrounding area.

Tara
Go to Top of Page

aklymchuk

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2016 :  03:54:16  Show Profile
We are establishing a community of commuters from Woodbridge to Tysons Corner.
To join the community please register at www.sameride.com.

AK

Edited by - aklymchuk on 02/13/2017 13:36:00
Go to Top of Page

Homa
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2016 :  08:49:35  Show Profile
Hi AK,
I got your email regarding the app and still very interested in slugging to Tysons from Woodbridge. I do the commute now and use the express ways and it's costing me a lot of money.
Can you tell me how the app works?

Thanks,
Homa
Go to Top of Page

aklymchuk

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2016 :  14:08:48  Show Profile
Hi Homa, thank you for your interest.
You can think about the app as "a virtual slug-line". App alows drivers to offer ride and passengers to join it. So you will secure your passengers/driver before coming to meeting point. All other aspects of slugging remains the same: meeting at specific points, free, etc. I would suggest to download and register in the app. If you have more questions, please let me know here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com.

Also if you know people who might be interested in coommuting to Tysons, please share information about the community and app.
The app will allow to offer and join ride as enough people registered.

Andriy

quote:
Originally posted by Homa

Hi AK,
I got your email regarding the app and still very interested in slugging to Tysons from Woodbridge. I do the commute now and use the express ways and it's costing me a lot of money.

Thanks,
Homa

AK
Go to Top of Page

dit2
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2016 :  22:04:24  Show Profile
thank you. will try
quote:
Originally posted by aklymchuk

Hi Homa, thank you for your interest.
You can think about the app as "a virtual slug-line". App alows drivers to offer ride and passengers to join it. So you will secure your passengers/driver before coming to meeting point. All other aspects of slugging remains the same: meeting at specific points, free, etc. I would suggest to download and register in the app. If you have more questions, please let me know here or at aklymchuk@gmail.com.

Also if you know people who might be interested in coommuting to Tysons, please share information about the community and app.
The app will allow to offer and join ride as enough people registered.

Andriy

quote:
Originally posted by Homa

Hi AK,

Thanks,
Homa

AK

Go to Top of Page

rfd1966

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2016 :  10:43:55  Show Profile
Are you still looking for commuters? I live in Dumfries and work in Tysons on Jones Branch.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page