Vehicle Accident
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lazdaz
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  16:33:06  Show Profile
I am new to this message board and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a message like this, but I don't know where else to turn. Please forgive me if this is not the proper forum.
I was involved in a vehicle accident this morning (Dec 3), at 6:30 at the corner of pr william pkwy and telegraph road and I have no witnesses. The other driver is claiming that I was at fault but I had the green arrow. It is my word against hers and her passenger/witness, so the officer wrote that I ran a red light. May I use this forum to ask if there were any witnesses? I sat at that light behind a black or dark colored pickup truck and there was another car in front of that truck.

If anyone recalls the accident this morning please reply to this post and I will send you my contact information.

Thank you.

lazdaz

scottt

415 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  08:28:42  Show Profile
I recommend putting up a large poster asking for a witness. I had a tow truck driver back into me. He claimed I rear-ended him. I was going to be screwed, however after I put up a poster a witness came forward. Problem solved. Best of luck. Any traffic cams cover that intersection?
Go to Top of Page

lazdaz
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  15:41:30  Show Profile
that's a great idea. The police officer said the cameras weren't activated.
Thank you so much for the suggestion.

lazdaz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page