Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Slugging Comments
 General Slugging Topics
 Woodbridge to/from 21st and F (GWU / Foggy Bottom)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

villanova16
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  12:30:55  Show Profile
Hi everyone. I'm new to the slug world and I'm looking for a solution to and from any of the Woodbridge lines to the general area of 21st and F (not far from George Washington University / Foggy Bottom).

I don't mind a reasonable walk (5 min) but most of the lines appear to be too far away from this area.

Is there a consistent solution for getting to/from Woodbridge every day to this area? I'd like to avoid using different slug lines each way and buses if possible.

Thanks for your help.

jkmarsh27
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  17:59:34  Show Profile
Take any of the slug lines leaving Woodbridge that are going up 18th street. Ask to be let out at F street and you're only 3 blocks away.
Go to Top of Page

jkmarsh27
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  18:01:09  Show Profile
There's a slug line going back to Woodbridge at 19th & I, and the us leaves from 18th & Penn.
Go to Top of Page

villanova16
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2013 :  12:09:02  Show Profile
Thanks, jkmarsh27. It appears that the slug line going to 18th street originates at Horner Rd. Is this a pretty consistent line?

Same thing for the PM line at 19th and I returning to Horner Rd. No problem getting a ride every day?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page