General Slugging Topics
 Rules
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gospeldiva

11 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2014 :  13:41:49  Show Profile
I just wanted to make sure the rules had not changed. Nope. It's still the #1 rule.

First Come - First Served. The slug first in line gets the next ride to their destination and also gets to choose the front or back seat. Slugs should never take a ride out of turn.

I have been experiencing a lot of people lately who are "second" that run for the back seat, or open the front door, expecting you to get in the front. I realize there is a 50/50 chance of me getting the seat I chose, but when I am first, I expect the "second" person to simply abide by the rules. Isn't that why the rules exist?

RetiredMarine
Average Member

98 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2014 :  08:04:09  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gospeldiva

First Come - First Served. The slug first in line gets the next ride to their destination and also gets to choose the front or back seat. Slugs should never take a ride out of turn.

So you mean to tell me if someone calls you out of line because they know you that you should pass on the ride if you aren't the next one in line. Keep dreaming as a driver I will call out people I know and as a slug I have been called out of line.

I do agree with you concerning the seat preference the first person in line should have the pick.

Go to Top of Page

gospeldiva

11 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2014 :  08:37:31  Show Profile
No, that is not what I mean. That goes without saying.

Edited by - gospeldiva on 08/26/2014 08:37:55
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page