Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2015 :  08:42:11  Show Profile
Can someone tell me where drivers go from Rt. 17 and where they pick up in the afternoon? I was told by someone the only afternoon location was the Pentagon and that in the morning they only pick up for Rosslyn and Pentagon. For people who cannot afford metro each day to/from downtown to the Pentagon and live in south Stafford or Spotsylvania - there aren't many options. I understand there are problems parking at Mine Rd. now because of the increased number of van pools.

cpavlakos

5 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2015 :  11:36:34  Show Profile
I live closer to the Rt. 17 lot than I do Mine Rd. and Staffordboro, but I go up to those two lots more often.

I have gone to Rt. 17 in the morning and most of the rides were Rosslyn and Pentagon but a L'Enfant or 14th driver did come occasionally.

If you can't afford the $4-5 metrofare for day, I suggest going up to the lots at exit 143 and catching a ride closer to your destination.

As for returning in the afternoon, I come from 14th St and the only place I have found Rt. 17 riders is at Pentagon. I suppose they may be a Rosslyn/Crystal City but that is out of my way.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page