L'Enfant Plaza - Rolling Valley lines
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThomasWar

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2015 :  11:24:13  Show Profile
I am new to this. Very hard to find information on slugging. This site seems to be the only place for discussion. Doesn't seem to have a lot of activity.

Anyways, How are the lines from L'Enfant Plaza to Rolling Valley and viceversa? I am interested in becoming a slug, is the ratio for slugs and drivers good? Or should I try Pentagon - Rolling Valley instead?

The slugging topic seems dead online. I might need to get street information. It would be nice for people to report the traffic ratio for the locations.

I appreciate any comment!

natsslugger

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2015 :  14:57:25  Show Profile
I use Rolling Valley in the AM (headed to NW DC) -- usually between 8:00-8:30 AM -- and there always seems to be a decent number of cars headed to L'Enfant. Sometimes a couple in a row. And of course, there's a decent number of cars headed to Pentagon, which is a relatively easy trip to L'Enfant via metro. I have never taken the L'Enfant line home, so can't help you there. Used to take Pentagon home, and getting back to Rolling Valley wasn't ever too difficult, though I'd sometimes have to wait up to 15-20 minutes. Sometimes I'd walk right up and be good to go. Seems like majority of cars are headed to Sydenstricker. I now use the 19&F line home instead which is closer to me.

Good luck. Once you start you'll get a hang of it really easily and can talk to other sluggers.
Go to Top of Page

ThomasWar

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2015 :  09:04:43  Show Profile
Thanks! Just took the AM ride from Rolling Valley to L'Enfant , took only 30 seconds to find a driver, maybe I was lucky. This was around 7:00am. Hopefully the way back is as easy and painless.

www.thomasrosales.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page