Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gatewayslug
Average Member

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2015 :  15:57:56  Show Profile
Do HOV made trips appear on your EZPass account the same as tolled trips do? I used my EZPass Flex for the first time a week and a half ago but nothing shows up when I check my account online. I am apprehensive about using it again until I know it is working. I don't want to find out by way of a letter telling me I owe hundreds of dollars in fines because of a malfunction or mismounted transponder as recently mentioned in the news.

DC2RV
Advanced Member

610 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2015 :  06:54:58  Show Profile
If you're asking whether or not ALL trips taken on the toll roads show up (regardless of whether you pay a toll or not), the answer is "yes". Note - charges are posted several days after a trip is taken - there's a lag for some reason.

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

mpatoka
Senior Member Member

USA
137 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2015 :  08:41:45  Show Profile
Yes, all trips are recorded in your online account. The HOV trips will have a $0.00 toll posted. It does take about a week before most trips post.
Go to Top of Page

Mike2854

22 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2016 :  06:56:11  Show Profile
I took two people from the Pentagon to Horner Rd yesterday and was going to check the EZ Pass site in a few days, as it has been a while since I have used the flex option. I hope what mpatoka said, works.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page