General Slugging Topics
 Off Hours Slugging
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mseboni

12 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2015 :  11:06:17  Show Profile
In DC Saturday, July 18. Would love to pick up two slugs for ride back to Woodbridge as traffic in main lanes is backed up at Lorton & PWC.
Not sure where else to reach out for off hours slugs. Some week days I work late & weekends I come into DC as well. I have downloaded app EZ Rider. Not helpful.
Any who ... Trying my luck. Reach me via email. Mseboni44@hitmail.com

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  08:12:09  Show Profile
I leave the area after 6 most Fridays and I can't get anyone at the Pentagon. Monday-Thursday you might have better luck but highly doubtful on Friday or the weekends.
Go to Top of Page

mseboni

12 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  08:21:52  Show Profile
Hello All,
Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
Leaving DC at about 9PM tonight to Horner Road/Potomac Mills Mall. Looking to pick up two riders at L'Enfant Plaza. I understand this is a long shot but trying my luck nonetheless. Not to mention there appears to ALWAYS be traffic on 95. ALWAYS. The express lanes just really moves and get you down the road quickly. When a app comes out (that is useful) or Facebook page becomes active I will be the first to jump on it for coordinating rides during non peak time. Also posting as there may be others out there with similar situation. I may be reached via email mseboni44@hotmail.com Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

mseboni

12 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2015 :  08:32:20  Show Profile
Hello again,
Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
Got on highway last night at about 9:15PM it was moving but there was traffic!! Toll fee was $2 and wide open. Just kind of makes you feel some sort of way to see the toll lanes flying by & know they use to be free. Any who, I wish to avoid the tolls, if possible. I will give in one day. In the mean time, I am trying different options. Thus my search continues. Nothings beats a failure but a try.
Leaving DC area late again this evening. If any one is around needing to catch a ride to Horner Road/Potomac Mills please reach out to mseboni44@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page