Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bundles68
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  07:54:57  Show Profile
Looking for 2 riders to depart from the Stafford 610 Lot between 5:30-5:40 am (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday's only) and be dropped in the DC/14th Street vicinity. Please contact me via email if you are interested. Thank you! - bundles1968@gmail.com

Joy Godette

KeithO
Average Member

76 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  08:02:55  Show Profile
Have you tried the Mine Road lot? The mine road lot is where all the downtown DC travelers go. I suspect that there will be people there at the hour you want to pickup based upon how early the lot fills up.

KeithO
Go to Top of Page

Bundles68
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  08:57:13  Show Profile
Thanks Keith - I did read that Mine Rd would be a great option. I live directly by the 610 lot so it would save me some time overall. If I do not hear back from anyone, I may have to pickup and double back.
Thank you for the information. Joy
quote:
Originally posted by KeithO

Have you tried the Mine Road lot? The mine road lot is where all the downtown DC travelers go. I suspect that there will be people there at the hour you want to pickup based upon how early the lot fills up.

KeithO

Joy Godette
Go to Top of Page

eao
Average Member

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2017 :  08:05:21  Show Profile
I can guarantee there are people at the Mine Rd. Lot for 14th Street at 5:30. I need to be downtown long before then, I am at the lot at 3:30 am so I can get a ride that will get me to Metro by 5:30. I am the 4th person in the Pentagon line most days and the downtown line starts to populate by 4:00-4:15. That is the ONLY line for downtown in Stafford County.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Slug-Lines.com Message Board © 2000 - 2017 Forel Publishing Company Go To Top Of Page