Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do not Dirty my Car Seat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 2:49pm
Well put Libby!! Far to often people are hideing behind their keyboards!
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2005 at 12:58pm
I've been subscribing to this website for 3-4 years. This is the worst thread I have ever seen. Its OK to voice ones opinion, but this is getting downright nasty.
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2005 at 7:11am
Sylvia

Stop whining. If you don't like slugs, don't pick them up.

Otherwise, just shut the F up. No one cares about dirt in your f'ing car.
GerardDW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GerardDW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 1:16pm
Funny how a simple request to respect another persons property can get some peoples panties in bind! Of course, there are those who like to see people blow a fuse, but in the end, it is our responsibility to remain somewhat civilized. Maybe that is too much to ask, as some of us take a dip down on the evolutionary ladder, using words as chimpanzee would use a branch to intimidate another simian. It takes very little effort use foul language when your intellect is not up to the job.

In the end, if you can't respect the property of someone who is helping you, you are a symptom of the current deevolution of society. And if you cannot stand up to those people without becoming just as immature as they are, then they have obviously won the day.

Doug
Sylvia View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sylvia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 11:28am
quote:
Originally posted by qorc
[br]hey, I opened up my wallet and BOUGHT seat covers. I dare say my car is probably in better shape than yours.

Are you that cheap? I spent less than a $100 on waterproof covers that custom fit the car. My seats are protected.

You are just a whiner. You're one of "those" kind of drivers that most slugs whisper about.

Forget you moron.
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 11:25am
Good Morning Folks,

As of last Thursday, I felt that I had expressed my opinion on this particular subject and I did not have anything more to add to this thread.

However, this morning when I logged on I was very annoyed that (White Trash) Moody Girl. did not take time out over the weekend to come up with a more original name. Apparently, it was too difficult to get out of the Trailer Park!

Moody Girl., you might want to consider taking some Midol or contacting a physician because, my dear, you have a serious ATTITUDE PROBLEM!

tdar20, I admire & respect anyone who serves in the Armed Forces. I am very aware of the sacrifices that the men & women of our military make and for these sacrifices, I am truly grateful. I also appreciate men & women who work hard for what they have and ask that it be respected by others.

Have A Great Day! [:I]
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 8:16am
Damn Moody........are we having a bad day.......listen up for a brief minute. Yes I have a BMW and yes I am proud that I drive it. I worked my butt off to get where I am today. I served 21 years in uniform, deploying to some of the worst places you can imagine, sleeping on the ground in the worst climate you can imagine and eating things that fear factor would never show. I went up to a year without seeing my family many times over. Often times I did not even talk to them for several months. After retiring I landed a great job that pays me extremely well for my talents and now at the young age of 45 I am able to send my boys to college without worrying about the bill, drive a nice car and live in a nice house. So if that makes you sick then we have a different view of what this country stands for. I for one feel that it stands for opportunity. When I graduated from college with a degree in education I had no idea where I would end up. However the USMC took me and showed me a path that I could take that would eventually lead me to where I am now. My comment to you if you feel sick about my being able to afford a BMW; work a little harder at what you do you might get there also. Its all about hard work, perseverance and a little luck along the way. I feel very lucky to be sitting here typing this response as many of my buddies did not make it along the way. Trust me….if they had they would be enjoying their BMW’s as well. We all made a pact when we were 2nd Lt’s that if we made it to retirement we would definitely live the good life!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 3:15pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PISSY, arent they?? ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

:'}
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 2:39pm
how did moody girl go from 7 posts to 2?
Oh I see, no wonder she's moody, she's on her period.
Moody Girl. View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 2:11pm
quote:
Originally posted by tdar20
[br]The name calling here is childish! I have very nice leather seats and will not buy seat covers. I am not cheap either......I just ask people to be considerate of my car. You do not ever put seat covers on a BMW! So qorc.........I am happy your seats are covered, leave it at that.

Tdar20, why don't you just sit on it...

"Ohhh I'm really rich and powerful because I drive a BMW that doesn't even have cup holders and the tires are really thin, just like my wife, and the foglights are so bright they can be seen on Juptier. My BMW is so cool just like I am. I feel sorry for you peasent types that drive, dare I say, domestic. I rue the day, I say rue the day, I have to plop my rich butt in a FORD."

Well Tdar20 goody freak'n good for you. "You do not ever put seat covers on a BMW!" You make me sick.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic