Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I-95S shut down

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I-95S shut down
    Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 12:57pm
Accident involving a tractor-trailer: ALL LANES BLOCKED-- 3 TRACTOR TRAILERS INVOLVED-1 CAUGHT FIRE AND THERE IS FUEL SPILLED--TRAFFIC BETWEEN NEWINGTON AND WOODBRIDGE IS BEING DIRECTED INTO THE HOVS--THE HOV LANES ARE OPEN IN SPRINGFIELD-THE INNER LOOP SLOWS AT VAN DORN
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:03pm
Is this the same accident that was after 12 noon?
fryed_1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fryed_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:09pm
probably.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:32pm
Those types of wrecks are supposed to happen on Fridays

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, no matter who wins, you're still retarded
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:43pm
Who the hell's fighting?

Anyway- I would rather it not happen on a Friday. I'd never get home. All those lunatic drivers in OUR slug lanes???
Yikes! I'd get home like around 12 midnight all pissed off.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 1:46pm
And what's the deal with those sky-divers? Do they really need the helmet? Do they think it is going to make that much of a difference when they are falling from 5,000 feet off the ground?
dkofva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkofva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 2:00pm
I think that you should watch how you refer to people with physical and or mental disabilities. This is a discussion board and I feel that the off-handed comments have gotten out of control and are bordering on being offensive. A

nd as far as accidents go, I don't think any day is good day especially if you or a family member is involved.

quote:
Originally posted by mikester
[br]Those types of wrecks are supposed to happen on Fridays

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, no matter who wins, you're still retarded

mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 2:16pm
Traffic cameras are looking OK. Hopefully it'll be an average commute home. Bordering on offensive? I think that barrier has already been shattered
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 2:19pm
...back on subject. I don't see anything on Trafficland. Maybe VDOT got it cleaned up??
Freud View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 2:19pm
I also checked WTOP and the Washington Post and saw nothing about it, which I thought was odd. Traffic cams looked clear to me too although, it looks liked the sun was shining right into it so it was hard to see.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this clears up and everyone involved in the accident is okay.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic