Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EEO and HOV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2004 at 2:33pm
quote:
Originally posted by Dhacim
[br]As per Newton's third law "For every action, there is an equal or greater reaction." So I would contend that it is YOU...my friend, who are wasting precious moments of all our lives.

As for taking responsibility of my own intellect....well, we'll see about that.

"Some people dream of success every day, others wake up and work hard at it."

Live Long and Prosper

You are giving me WAY more power than I deserve. A person can only waste your time if YOU allow it.

Live Long and Prosper
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2004 at 3:45pm
You're right....I am....Thanks for the banter....
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2004 at 7:06pm
quote:
[br]You're right....I am....Thanks for the banter....

No prob-I like to educate whenever I can...

Live Long and Prosper
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 9:56am
Oh...I wasn't educated....I said thanks for the banter....If I learned anything at all, it is that Evolution is more kind to some than to others....nothing further.
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 10:45am
quote:
[br]Oh...I wasn't educated....I said thanks for the banter....If I learned anything at all, it is that Evolution is more kind to some than to others....nothing further.

Oh-I think you were educated willingly or not...

Live Long and Prosper
salsita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 10:46am
Is this over yet?
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 11:39am
It should be. This thread is a perfect example of what happens when you argue with a fool: you accomplish nothing and one gets snared in the folly of the.......

Cheers,

Glacier
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 1:12pm
If there's one thing I've noticed on this thread and the "Do-Not-Ride-With List" thread, it's that you will NOT get the last word with the originator of this thread. Any comment that can be construed as an insult, or opinions in opposition to the originator's, will only invite further discussion. The only way this thread will die is if no further messages are posted.

Uhura, I invite you to prove me wrong......
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2004 at 1:15pm
If there's one thing I've noticed on this thread and the "Do-Not-Ride-With List" thread, it's that you will NOT get the last word with the originator of this thread. Any comment that can be construed as an insult, or opinions in opposition to the originator's, will only invite further discussion. The only way this thread will die is if no further messages are posted.

Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2004 at 12:38pm
quote:
Originally posted by ronin718
[br]If there's one thing I've noticed on this thread and the "Do-Not-Ride-With List" thread, it's that you will NOT get the last word with the originator of this thread. Any comment that can be construed as an insult, or opinions in opposition to the originator's, will only invite further discussion. The only way this thread will die is if no further messages are posted.

I have a comment. There have been many angry replies and cyber attacks to include name-calling. Name calling IS an attempt to insult someone.

Anyway-Why do wish to have "the last word"-is this an ego thng now?

I think we should just let it go.

Be gone from this thread and post no more...

Live Long and Prosper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic