Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug Line Nazis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tri2dc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 10:16am
Do we need to talk this one out again?
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 10:20am
lighten up, Francis
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 3:17pm
I'm offended by bringing this up again. [:D]
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 3:47pm
I think "Slug Line Nazi" is a perfectly appropriate term because it calls to mind the recollection of the Soup Nazi. Heck, the new Five Guys at 13th & F needs a Burger Nazi to keep the line moving properly. I'm offended by people who are offended at this term that brings to mind memories of the heyday of "Seinfeld."
uhura. View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhura. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2005 at 12:07am
How did we just know that "USA" would be okay with Nazism? Hummmmmm
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2005 at 7:23pm
quote:
Originally posted by uhura.
[br]How did we just know that "USA" would be okay with Nazism?

Were you offended by the "Seinfeld" episode I mentioned?
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2005 at 8:27am
I would rather deal with the Nazi's than the zono's who stand in la la land as 10 cars all going to the same place are awaiting someone new to come to the line. Meanwhile there are ten more cars waiting to get within speaking distance of the slugs, but noone in line will move up, the same goes for the cars. WAKE UP PEOPLE. SOME OF US DO WANT TO GET TO WORK ON TIME... MOVING YOUR FEET A FEW INCHES WONT HURT!! NEITHER WILL SPEAKING UP!!

Did we bring this subject up a year ago??? Everyone needs to work together, thats how it works!!!!

:'}
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic