Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets at Horner Rd lot this AM!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2004 at 7:48am
fine. You work late. You won't/can't take the bus.

It still doesn't give you the right to park illegally.

and then whine about parking tickets.

Just another, typical "me first" Washingtonian, folks.
scarygreengiant View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarygreengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 6:55pm
quote:
Originally posted by aaron_the_prince
[br]Second, if you cant find a driver right away, there is a bus you can take from that lot.
Third, flexibility is a fundamental key to making slugging work.

quote:
Originally posted by qorc
[br]Just because you wake up early and get parking spaces, makes you own the parking lot

-------------------

Just because you're not disciplined enough to get up early and park legally doesn't give you the right to park ILLEGALLY

and then whine about getting parking tickets

aaron_the_prince View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron_the_prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:35pm
OK laterider. Keep complaining about the parking situation then. I agree with scarygreengiant that we should initiate or continue the initiative already started in promoting use of Potomac Mills lot. It is evident the lack of parking spaces situation is not going away anytime soon. The county is not going to expand or build new lots until all the lots are being utilzed to full capacity. SO 8 A.M. DRIVERS AND RIDERS TRY POTOMAC INSTEAD OF HORNER for one week to see how it goes. You will probably be surprised how much less stressful it is. Easy in and out of the lot. NO walking a mile to and from the lines, lots of parking spaces!
Late rider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Late rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:31pm
One ticket in a year, it saves more than taking bus or metro. It's like a contribution to the community for the free service.[:D]
koakui View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:29pm
Late Rider pays nothing except the tickets that you claim to have gotten. I think someone isn't home...
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Late rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:24pm
I am just lucky I don't pay anything to get to work or going home and not getting up early.
aaron_the_prince View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron_the_prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:16pm
Seriously, laterider. I just cant feel sorry for you. Your full of excuses. You cant muster up a $1.30 to take the train - in the once in a while event you can only find a driver to pentagon or rosslyn?? ... puh-lease. I guess your that broke after paying $30 illegal parking fines being issued at Horner??
spolastre View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:04pm
At Potomac Mills, it is hard to find a driver or rider going to DC after 8. Just like aaron said. Why not go to Rosslyn or Pentagon and take the train there?

New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Late rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:04pm
Taking metro or bus is not an option for me. It all costs money. Most of you out there in my opinion are just trying to save few bucks also but you just don't admit (gasoline price, parking fees...etc) I can't be flexible I wish I could be... I am just trying to save as much as I can.
koakui View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2004 at 4:03pm
Just let LateRider keep getting tickets at Horner and us smart slugs go to Potomac and catch the rides after 8 a.m. and get home faster in the evenings! If they don't want to do anything but complain and bellyache, let them!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic